+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley 2019/20 Fixtures out tomorrow

Burnley 2019/20 Fixtures out tomorrow

The last 2 seasons we have started with away games, about time we had a home one to start.

Aye Alto, 9AM tomorrow.

We haven't done too badly in those games though.

We beat Chelsea 3-2 and drew 0-0 at Southampton.

Southampton at home.

Then Arsenal, Wolves, Liverpool

Saints up first...

We kick off the new season at Turf Moor against the Saints.

Be nice if we can start with three points!

Sorry I will close the other thread, I have only just seen this one...

I’d rather have the Saints first up than one of the newly promoted sides.

not a bad start Saints is 3 point there for the taking Liverpool Arsenal Wolves could be slow starters with 1 eye on Europe so another 3 or 4 points is possible. I would take 6 points from those games.

We have to play every team twice . does it really matter when we play them.?

We we are going down this time ,you heard it here first.. Dyche out..

Brighton Sheff Utd and Southampton to go down for me we will survive just. when you play some teams can make a difference its better to play some of the top teams early before they get into their stride Man U are not the best at the start of the season neither are Chelsea the teams in the early stages of Europe can be prone to the odd slip

For me the latter stages of the season is just as important as making a good start. The last 6 games this season were really tough. As for this coming season ,the last 6 have produced some decent games which are winnable when we just may need the points. I know you have to play each team twice ,but sometimes the order in which you play them, can sometimes have a big bearing on the outcome.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)