+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dog to sell OGC Nice tomorrow (Friday) ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dog to sell OGC Nice tomorrow (Friday) ?

Mondial News in France is reporting that tomorrow (Friday) could be decision/ announcement day of the sale of Chien "I'm here for the long term" Lee's OGC Nice to multi billionaire Jim Ratcliffe. Ratcliffe, worth a reported £24 billion has tabled a bid of 100 million Euros. Dog has already 33 million Euros transfer profit from the 2018/19 Season and the prospect of pocketing 100 million from the sale may prove too tempting for Dog, who is receiving dog's abuse from Nice fans over his transfer policy of Buy Young and Cheap, Develop and Sell and the recent decline of the one time Champions League club since his arrival.
    The position of the newly appointed "President Goat", former CEO at Dog's other club, Barnsley FC, would be a matter of speculation should the deal go through over the weekend.

Watch this space

Sell Sell Sell, ittul pay fo new grarnd up Dodeth !

I've always said I just haven't any trust in these super rich penny pinching gets who don't put anything out of their own bulging pockets into the club

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    I've always said I just haven't any trust in these super rich penny pinching gets who don't put anything out of their own bulging pockets into the club
    Stop sitting on the fence Dools.

Well it might be better to sit on the fence SB than sitting in the West stand lower tier

Av earrd iz spending summarit ont new fanzone ! Pancayke rolls ony 10 parnd , beer 5 parnd fo hafe , he make much moor munny that way !
    ? Owt int rumour goowin rarnd abart Goout comin back ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Av earrd iz spending summarit ont new fanzone ! Pancayke rolls ony 10 parnd , beer 5 parnd fo hafe , he make much moor munny that way !
    ? Owt int rumour goowin rarnd abart Goout comin back ?
    Thuzza video on BBS of that Great Dane Murphy touted az aar next CEO spouting on abart some software called Wyscout he uses to identify players to buy. My worst nightmare as the next CEO--some gobby Yank with a baseball cap on onnabart "soccer". Perhaps Ziles or sumdi wud link it on here cos I can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thuzza video on BBS of that Great Dane Murphy touted az aar next CEO spouting on abart some software called Wyscout he uses to identify players to buy. My worst nightmare as the next CEO--some gobby Yank with a baseball cap on onnabart "soccer". Perhaps Ziles or sumdi wud link it on here cos I can't do it.
    " you carnt be serious " evva reyt day !

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

With Hope Solo as his sidekick
    Your wish is my command SB Hope the BBS don't mind [unintended pun]
    Yours faithfully
    Sumdi

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/vid...layers.280370/
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 13-06-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    With Hope Solo as his sidekick
    Your wish is my command SB Hope the BBS don't mind [unintended pun]
    Yours faithfully
    Sumdi

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/vid...layers.280370/
    Once again thanks very much Ziles. Much appreciated.
    It's important for us fans to see the work being done behind the scenes in recruitment nardays. The beauty is tha can watch video clips, analyse stats, go to a meeting and job done.