+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Kit

New Kit

Can't be long till the new kit revealed, when Mr Shuntz and I were in getting season tickets the training gear was beginning to one merchandised.

I can exclusively reveal i've no idea whether we are going to wear white or dark blue shorts this year.

Hope it's white just to keep some folks sanity on an even keel

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Hope it's white just to keep some folks sanity on an even keel
    My instinct tells me it's not white, my hope is it is.

Did ask the question but go t a kind of muffled laugh as a response.

Wonder why we went all blue in the first place.

Dundee shud be darkest blue, red and white.

Deepest Darkest Blue for taps
    Brilliant White for Shoarts
    Blood Red Stockings (as worn by Mrs Shuntz)

Itís the easiest strip in the world to get right but most years its acquired taste

Even our worst kit is far far better than anything that our wee Country Cousins have ever came up with

Why is it so late in coming out

who's doing this years kit ?

Think it's macron

Wonder if classic Dee strips were regarded as classics at the time or have grew into classics over time.

My two favs the Wales ane and really dark blue top from Billy dodds (spit) time and just after are meh favs but can't remember if the Wales on grew on me or I liked it fae the get go.

I liked the sampdoria type strip when Jim Duffy was playing, and the dark blue when Tommy coyne played.
    I like a white strip for away games, although the Argentina top for the away games was a master- stroke from the Marrs.

I was in shop today when it got delivered, heard it will be put on line at 7 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I was in shop today when it got delivered, heard it will be put on line at 7 tonight
    I drove past fairmuir park today and there's was what I wud assume a father and son having a kick a boot in the park....wee boy in full dayglo regalia and auld man in full tangerine kit from mid seventies.

Think he was meant to be Andy Rolland, looked mair like Roland fae Grange Hill....****ing incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I drove past fairmuir park today and there's was what I wud assume a father and son having a kick a boot in the park....wee boy in full dayglo regalia and auld man in full tangerine kit from mid seventies.

Think he was meant to be Andy Rolland, looked mair like Roland fae Grange Hill....****ing incredible.
    They are a 'speshul' breed