+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 19 logged in...not seen that for a long time.

19 logged in...not seen that for a long time.

Summat going off? 19 logged in at the same time.....

CAM must be ready for a big announcement.

Nearly enough to play a 4 ball

But how many post/comments

We’ve lost too many posters when CAM removed the political threads, she could have made an error

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    We’ve lost too many posters when CAM removed the political threads, she could have made an error
    Like fleas on a dog

Just goes to show that the 'football' site was over run with politics.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Funnily enough if you look at the posts I initially moved over there in September, we have lost none of the posters who were posting on the 'political' threads at that time (they have all posted since on the football board). What we have lost maybe is the volume at which they used to post due to them losing their audience.

I'm more worried about the active football posters we have lost like Silly, Pocket, BOTN, Yak and more recently Lol. Hope they are all OK.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Funnily enough if you look at the posts I initially moved over there in September, we have lost none of the posters who were posting on the 'political' threads at that time (they have all posted since on the football board). What we have lost maybe is the volume at which they used to post due to them losing their audience.

I'm more worried about the active football posters we have lost like Silly, Pocket, BOTN, Yak and more recently Lol. Hope they are all OK.
    I think two are ok, they post on twitter
    Think we know who and why two maybe three left

There's a lot less interest in football overall what with Covid and kneeling and VAR, and the fact that many have realised it was mainly about meeting mates in the pub and having a few drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

Yes exactly right Cam. Hope all those guys are ok and all millersmadsters who aint posted for a while. Its not the politics which is keeping em off at the moment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast