+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham United - Ins and Outs

just noticed bilboa not got a squad number. has he gone?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    barlaser palmer and mcGinley needs updating
    Also Julian Lamy

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    barlaser palmer and mcGinley needs updating
    Thanks, Updated now.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Thanks, Updated now.
    Hmmmm Lamy still missing, hope that’s not a prediction for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Hmmmm Lamy still missing, hope that’s not a prediction for the rest of the season.
    You may be on the frog blocked list. I will give him a nudge for you 😉

a bit concerning that it has all gone quiet on the recruitment front, this squad is not capable of dealing with injuries and suspensions as the season progresses. Any depth comes from a few kids that have played a handful of games and we have NO keeper capable at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    a bit concerning that it has all gone quiet on the recruitment front, this squad is not capable of dealing with injuries and suspensions as the season progresses. Any depth comes from a few kids that have played a handful of games and we have NO keeper capable at all.
    I was thinking on the same lines. There's another keeper to come in, maybe another midfielder and probably a defender. On top of that another couple or 3 loans.

If the policy is to pay more in wages but the budget is the same then the only real thing they can do to counter that is to reduce the ammount of players.

Will one of the wingers that left return????

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I was thinking on the same lines. There's another keeper to come in, maybe another midfielder and probably a defender. On top of that another couple or 3 loans.

If the policy is to pay more in wages but the budget is the same then the only real thing they can do to counter that is to reduce the ammount of players.

Will one of the wingers that left return????
    they have certainly reduced the number of players, 11 less than last year. I think the first 10 will be ok, but you do not succeed with 10 players, there is no way that price is good enough and sat waiting and hoping for a young loan keeper seems a dangerous game

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    they have certainly reduced the number of players, 11 less than last year. I think the first 10 will be ok, but you do not succeed with 10 players, there is no way that price is good enough and sat waiting and hoping for a young loan keeper seems a dangerous game
    The keeper situation was the same last season with Rodak so I hope that whatever has been said both parties stick to their word.

Froggie you’ve still not added Lamy

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast