+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: O/T Jo Brand acid attack joke acceptable or not?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Inciting god to boot me out of heaven and the devil to commit mass murder. Shameful.
    How can it be shameful?

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Not mass murder. Just eternal damnation! 😁
    Sorry yes Id already be dead. Shameful all the same. I hope anyone thinking this gets a milkshake over their head.

Inciting god to boot me out of heaven and the devil to commit mass murder. Shameful.
    Rather presumptious of you to think that's the direction you're heading

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Rather presumptious of you to think that's the direction you're heading
    I dont know much about religion. But, as I understand it, we all head north to put our case at the pearly gate. Rejection means youre consigned to hell.

All I can say is well done to the people who think this so called joke is acceptable because you have just accepted that you can be put down, discriminated against, mocked, verbally bullied, chastised for your views, have violence threatened against you or any other form of nastiness you could think of as long as whoever says it hides behind "it was a joke" Very clever and well done.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    How can it be shameful?
    Shameful to consign a person to eternal hell for the simple reason they dont agree with you. Have you seen what that place is like? Shame on you.

Shameful to consign a person to eternal hell for the simple reason they dont agree with you. Have you seen what that place is like? Shame on you.
    WCM you have no right to come back at me and call me shameful because under the freedom of speech act I apparently have the right to say it with no consequences back at me!

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    WCM you have no right to come back at me and call me shameful because under the freedom of speech act I apparently have the right to say it with no consequences back at me!
    Under freedom of speech I have every right to come back at you and call you what I want. Surely.

Under freedom of speech I have every right to come back at you and call you what I want. Surely.
    And there my friend is my point of what freedom of speech is all about. You have the right to reply to even the dumbest of remarks even if they are not aimed at you but now because of people who have just backed up what you can say as long as you hide it behind a joke replying to it is the best you will ever be able to do.

I could slander you from now till the end of time as long as I pretend its a joke and all you could do is slander me back. The rules on what you can say have now changed, having a line that cannot be crossed no longer exists and every horrible thing you can say about anything or anyone can now be crossed because it was said as a joke.

Racism, ***ism etc have now been downgraded from offensive and against the law to a joking matter.
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 15-06-2019 at 09:51 AM.

I'm assuming we're not talking of Eastwood?

If it's the biblical hell it might not be too bad, all of the interesting people will be there.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast