+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boris in the lead scouse women knocked out

The vast majority of my friends and acquaintances who voted to remain now say that we should take the morally correct action and leave as that is what the referendum result required us to do. So no, the electorate hasn't changed its mind, it's Remainers 'clutching at straws', again!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    The vast majority of my friends and acquaintances who voted to remain now say that we should take the morally correct action and leave as that is what the referendum result required us to do. So no, the electorate hasn't changed its mind, it's Remainers 'clutching at straws', again!
    Easier to look at opinion polls or even the last election.

Remain ahead in both..

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Absolutely ludicrous this tripe trotted out about “ruining the country since 2010”.

Pity you weren’t around in the 70’s to have something to actually compare the last decade against.

The last decade has been a cake walk compared to the car crash that the 70’s under Labour were.

I went to schools in poor areas,my pre comprehensive days were in a council estate school.

Kids in threadbare clothes,kids who stunk because they lived in true poverty and who would fight to get my free milk off me because I hated milk from a bottle.

You honestly haven’t got a clue,today's “struggles” are a million miles away from those days for most albeit sadly not all.
    What could have happened that changed things from the 70's onwards then?

Did we join a Union or common market or something?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post

No....we had a Conservative government that sorted out Labour’s mess,we were already in Europe in the 70’s when Labour were trashing our economy and you know it.

Getting back on topic, just how many scouse women did Bo Jo knock out then? Floppy haired scoundrel.

And I’ve spoken with “Remain” mates and acquaintances who’ve said they’d now vote out Kets.

It’s impossible to guess so don’t worry mate.

Have another drink :-)
    You are right there Mick! All the remoaners that I know have said they would now vote out including two students doing politics degrees.

Just hope Boris sorts it and no surprise he’s in the lead! Can you imagine a debate with Boris v Corbyn - it would be no contest as Corbyn would be taken to the cleaners. Talking of cleaners the scruffy c unt should go and visit one and perhaps find his level by working there 😂

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post

The difference is that in the 70's we joined a six country, Western European Trading Association and not a 27 country Federal State.

No....we had a Conservative government that sorted out Labour’s mess,we were already in Europe in the 70’s when Labour were trashing our economy and you know it.
    Thatcher was great at destroying British industry, creating a greater inequality of wealth and squandering our North Sea Oil money.

But in her defence, she did recognise the importance of the EU and European trade.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)