+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boris in the lead scouse women knocked out

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Great news for Boris.

He doesn’t have to be brilliant in all fields,he needs to have the right people in the right departments.

Labour will be absolutely gutted because he’s the one Tory that can get the vote out.

He needs to insure he gets rid of useless t w a t s like Philip Hammond who hasn’t a clue about the needs of modern business and replace him with Matt Hancock.

Leave Hunt where he is and Gove in situ if he can stomach that as well as Penny Mourdant in her position.

Goodbye Mr Corbyn.
    Hammond hasn't got a clue about modern business, but the bloke who said F--- business is the man we need...

Along with Jeremy Hunt who smashed the NHS and Gove who has smashed our education system.

You know how to pick 'em Mick

Not sure if you know but we've announced our new manager today.

Never trust a bloke that can’t look you in the face. I’m sure Bojo is cross eyed. That surely explains it all. Out of all of the candidates, my pick would be Jeremy Hunt.
    Bojo wasted how much on the London garden bridge that never materialized? Should he become PM we’d be in deficit now.. oh wait..

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Hammond hasn't got a clue about modern business, but the bloke who said F--- business is the man we need...

Along with Jeremy Hunt who smashed the NHS and Gove who has smashed our education system.

You know how to pick 'em Mick
    You miss the point completely.

It was interesting listening to Daily Mirror man and “Leftie” Kevin Maguire on SKY last night saying what a good job Gove had done in his various departments.

Hunt I find stiff and bland.....perfect for the Foreign Office.

I suspect Churchill didn’t have an eye for the detail and many other personal weaknesses but sometimes people with the ability to inspire just need to right lieutenants alongside them.

I would actually take anyone over Corbyn,the thought of him and McDonnell and that self righteous b I t ch Thornberry along with Abbott and that ranting imbecile Lammie fill me with horror.

Maybe one day Labour will become sensible again but until they do I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    You miss the point completely.

It was interesting listening to Daily Mirror man and “Leftie” Kevin Maguire on SKY last night saying what a good job Gove had done in his various departments.

Hunt I find stiff and bland.....perfect for the Foreign Office.

I suspect Churchill didn’t have an eye for the detail and many other personal weaknesses but sometimes people with the ability to inspire just need to right lieutenants alongside them.

I would actually take anyone over Corbyn,the thought of him and McDonnell and that self righteous b I t ch Thornberry along with Abbott and that ranting imbecile Lammie fill me with horror.

Maybe one day Labour will become sensible again but until they do I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole.
    It is a shame to see how hard Labour have been hijacked by the left. Corbyn is just not electable. Then again, I look at the Tories and see how much damage they have done to the country since 2010..

The fact both the Tories and Labour are both so woefully inept will give rise to other parties....probably the Lib Dems and Brexit Party.

It is a shame to see how hard Labour have been hijacked by the left. Corbyn is just not electable. Then again, I look at the Tories and see how much damage they have done to the country since 2010..

The fact both the Tories and Labour are both so woefully inept will give rise to other parties....probably the Lib Dems and Brexit Party.
    Absolutely ludicrous this tripe trotted out about “ruining the country since 2010”.

Pity you weren’t around in the 70’s to have something to actually compare the last decade against.

The last decade has been a cake walk compared to the car crash that the 70’s under Labour were.

I went to schools in poor areas,my pre comprehensive days were in a council estate school.

Kids in threadbare clothes,kids who stunk because they lived in true poverty and who would fight to get my free milk off me because I hated milk from a bottle.

You honestly haven’t got a clue,today's “struggles” are a million miles away from those days for most albeit sadly not all.

I find myself agreeing with you 123. I must go and have a stiff drink and a lie down. 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Here we go - yawn yawn!! Get us out of the EU Boris which is what the majority want!
    With respect, I don’t think that there is a majority who want to leave any more. If there were to be another referendum now, I believe that the majority would be for ‘Remain’. Maybe if Boris, or whoever, takes us to the brink, Parliament will, at the last minute, vote to revoke Article 50. Well, I can but hope!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    With respect, I don’t think that there is a majority who want to leave any more. If there were to be another referendum now, I believe that the majority would be for ‘Remain’. Maybe if Boris, or whoever, takes us to the brink, Parliament will, at the last minute, vote to revoke Article 50. Well, I can but hope!
    And I’ve spoken with “Remain” mates and acquaintances who’ve said they’d now vote out Kets.

It’s impossible to guess so don’t worry mate.

Have another drink :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I live in West Bromwich who voted overwhelmingly to leave,I don’t know of anybody who voted leave have changed there minds on Brexit, I know one young girl who voted remain who know wants out.seeing owe the EU have bullied the uk or tried to.and we have aMP Watson and he’s trying his best to revoke Brexit he’s got a big surprise coming in the ballot box next election.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)