+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Does she think that's funny?

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    You want to know what was said that constituted abuse. This is local to me.
    Labour members tweeted 'Heil Hitler and f**k the Jews' This was reported to Head Office but over 1 year later no members had been banned.

Abusive enough for ya?
    Finally an example of an incident.
    Okay so it was a Labour member. Not an MP? Any links to this tweet? I’d like to tweet this member and give them a rollicking.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Finally an example of an incident.
    Okay so it was a Labour member. Not an MP? Any links to this tweet? I’d like to tweet this member and give them a rollicking.
    The important bit is this.

A Labour Party Member felt free to tweet this and others to support it quite openly and freely because the culture within the Party engendered by Mr Corbyn allowed these sort of comments to go without reprimand, punishment or sanction. FFS you would have got banned off this board (I trust) if you had posted similar.

There you have it. This Board is better moderated than Corbyn's Labour Party.

The important bit is this.

A Labour Party Member felt free to tweet this and others to support it quite openly and freely because the culture within the Party engendered by Mr Corbyn allowed these sort of comments to go without reprimand, punishment or sanction. FFS you would have got banned off this board (I trust) if you had posted similar.

There you have it. This Board is better moderated than Corbyn's Labour Party.
    You’ve just shown that you are just making things up! You really need to show some credibility and not just tell me what you believe. Proof please. Anyone can become a member of the labour party btw, any muppet can and will say what they want. If this is what happened then action needs to be taken.
    You just need to ask yourself why is there such an emphasis on a party that isn’t in power?

You’ve just shown that you are just making things up! You really need to show some credibility and not just tell me what you believe. Proof please. Anyone can become a member of the labour party btw, any muppet can and will say what they want. If this is what happened then action needs to be taken.
    You just need to ask yourself why is there such an emphasis on a party that isn’t in power?

I agree Regis - any muppet can and will say what they want! One muppet comes on here frequently remoaning about everything when it's as simple as 123 why the majority voted out, and why Nige gained so many votes

In a previous post on the thread I described your reply as very poor. This accusation of me making it up I find both desparate and pathetic. Like the Labour Party I think you are in denial.

My profound apologies you have had to wait for proof, there is sufficient for The Met to investigate.. I had to stop last night to go for sh it shower shave and shampoo before going out. Do you ever get to go out on a Saturday night?
    Here is the article from my local paper. In googling to find it I came across plenty of other examples of similary vile anti semetic abuse.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1757...anti-semitism/

Interestingly the candidate who retweeted the message said she didn't agree with tweet but neither did she condemn it.

In a previous post on the thread I described your reply as very poor. This accusation of me making it up I find both desparate and pathetic. Like the Labour Party I think you are in denial.

My profound apologies you have had to wait for proof, there is sufficient for The Met to investigate.. I had to stop last night to go for sh it shower shave and shampoo before going out. Do you ever get to go out on a Saturday night?
    Here is the article from my local paper. In googling to find it I came across plenty of other examples of similary vile anti semetic abuse.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1757...anti-semitism/

Interestingly the candidate who retweeted the message said she didn't agree with tweet but neither did she condemn it.
    What was poor in my reply? I discussed many points, which one?

I have read that article and anyone who utters stuff like that should clearly be sacked. The article also states that anti semitism is a societal issue. Just like racism is. Why do we bother trying to kick racism out of football when it is a societal problem. I’m sure anti semitism exists in the UKIP and conservative party too.

Let me ask you something, do you even have a jewish friend? I’m intrigued to know why you care so much about this. Other minority groups are also victims of hate but this one seems to have irked you so much.

For your information I was out for a meal and drinks last night, I have a life. In fact my quality of life is probably far superior than yours. If you really want to go down this path, fee free to.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I agree Regis - any muppet can and will say what they want! One muppet comes on here frequently remoaning about everything when it's as simple as 123 why the majority voted out, and why Nige gained so many votes
    I'm glad I was able to enlighten you as to what a major international football tournament is and what the word 'majority' means.

Let me know if you struggle with any more big words...

What was poor in my reply? I discussed many points, which one?

I have read that article and anyone who utters stuff like that should clearly be sacked. The article also states that anti semitism is a societal issue. Just like racism is. Why do we bother trying to kick racism out of football when it is a societal problem. I’m sure anti semitism exists in the UKIP and conservative party too.

Let me ask you something, do you even have a jewish friend? I’m intrigued to know why you care so much about this. Other minority groups are also victims of hate but this one seems to have irked you so much.

For your information I was out for a meal and drinks last night, I have a life. In fact my quality of life is probably far superior than yours. If you really want to go down this path, fee free to.
    If you're that interested you look which point was poor.

Do I have Jewish frieds? No idea. Which religion my friends follow is of no interest to me.

Why have I written about anti semitism? Because some on here asked for proof. You I think.

I'm genuinely pleased you consider your quality of life is 'far superior to mine' there are far too many whingers and whiners out there. Rather than take your opinion I prefer that of our kids who consider mom & dad are living the dream or some old friends of ours who are moving home by 300 miles and radically changing their lives following a stay with us in October which they say 'inspired' them to do so.

I'm glad you now seem to have tacitly agreed 'I didn't make it up' there is a problem within the Labour Party and the perpatrators sacked. Question is why haven't they?.

That's me done with thread you will all no doubt be pleased to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Are you suggesting Corbyn,McDonell and Momentum are not “Hard Left” Marxists Des and that it’s pure fiction made up by the press with a right leaning?

That’s just not credible and there’s plenty in the Labour Party and who have bailed out who hate Corbyn and his cronies and their treatment of more moderate MP’s and Jewish MP’s is terrible.

I’m not sure there’s anyone in that party now to possess the b o l l o x that Kinnock did in the mid 80’s when he fronted up to Derek Hatton and the Trotsky element infecting the party.

I hope you haven’t got much of a garden Des because one of Corbyn’s brilliant ideas is to tax gardens.
    I have only got a small one Mick, our garden isn't very big either.

In the past people have been taxed on how many chimneys and windows they have. The poll tax was the most unfair tax as people with millions paid the same amount as those on the breadline.
    Garden tax is a new one on me, i can only assume it is about enviromental issues, you and i both live in nice areas, but developers build on any piece of greenbelt for profit, not caring about the impact on wildlife and the lives of people living in these places.

As i say i am middle of the road, i think people who study hard deserve the best jobs with the best pay, i think it's crazy that a darter can earn more than a surgeon. I am a Brexiteer, despite voting Labour so i am at odds with my parties beliefs.
    I vote Labour because they are the only party that represents the ordinary people, whatever leader we have. The Tory voters don't mind if Boris is a buffoon, or Gove an horrible insidious little Goblin, they vote Conservative because that is their party.

Years ago a chap called William the Bar Steward conquered England. He took all the land and titles off the English and gave them to his friends, a load of other Bar Stewards. Down the years the titles have been handed down through generations right up to present day.
    The Normans they didn't fade into history, they are still here, The Tory Party, born into the gentry, and they are still Bar Stewards.

They should get you lot in the Question Time audience it would certainly liven things up

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)