I now know you guys on here are either police or spooks(I finally understand the username 'ghost')..

Obviously these last couple of months has devastated me, I cannot believe I'm viewed as such a dangerous individual.. I'm crushed.

I apologise thoroughly for my online activity and really feel misunderstood in some accusations, certainly it being alluded I'm attracted to young boys and the racial accusations. Some young girls, yes, I'm ashamed to say I feel attraction towards, I cannot help it, but I've NEVER physically done anything about it in the real world, and never would have. If it's been alleged I have ever ***ually assaulted anyone, I swear to you the accusation is false.

My absolute preference would always have been to be with a woman of my own age, but I'm chronically impotent, I can never have had a normal *** life like anyone else can, thus this leading me into a world of total depression, anger and all I had was fantasy to attempt to satisfy me.

I honestly believed 90% of my online **** activity to be legal .. if that was not the case, then that was naivity on my part, not a deliberate breaking of the law.

I've had a fairly miserable life, horrible parents(I really hoped to be a father to make up for this in some way towards my own), but it was never meant to be.

Football has been my only beacon of light in life, both playing and spectating. I thank you to those on here that despised me, but still took the time to engage me in footy chat.

I'm sorry for what I am.

Goodbye.