+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Saxo.. a farewell

Saxo.. a farewell

I now know you guys on here are either police or spooks(I finally understand the username 'ghost')..

Obviously these last couple of months has devastated me, I cannot believe I'm viewed as such a dangerous individual.. I'm crushed.

I apologise thoroughly for my online activity and really feel misunderstood in some accusations, certainly it being alluded I'm attracted to young boys and the racial accusations. Some young girls, yes, I'm ashamed to say I feel attraction towards, I cannot help it, but I've NEVER physically done anything about it in the real world, and never would have. If it's been alleged I have ever ***ually assaulted anyone, I swear to you the accusation is false.

My absolute preference would always have been to be with a woman of my own age, but I'm chronically impotent, I can never have had a normal *** life like anyone else can, thus this leading me into a world of total depression, anger and all I had was fantasy to attempt to satisfy me.

I honestly believed 90% of my online **** activity to be legal .. if that was not the case, then that was naivity on my part, not a deliberate breaking of the law.

I've had a fairly miserable life, horrible parents(I really hoped to be a father to make up for this in some way towards my own), but it was never meant to be.

Football has been my only beacon of light in life, both playing and spectating. I thank you to those on here that despised me, but still took the time to engage me in footy chat.

I'm sorry for what I am.

Goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    I now know you guys on here are either police or spooks(I finally understand the username 'ghost')..

Obviously these last couple of months has devastated me, I cannot believe I'm viewed as such a dangerous individual.. I'm crushed.

I apologise thoroughly for my online activity and really feel misunderstood in some accusations, certainly it being alluded I'm attracted to young boys and the racial accusations. Some young girls, yes, I'm ashamed to say I feel attraction towards, I cannot help it, but I've NEVER physically done anything about it in the real world, and never would have. If it's been alleged I have ever ***ually assaulted anyone, I swear to you the accusation is false.

My absolute preference would always have been to be with a woman of my own age, but I'm chronically impotent, I can never have had a normal *** life like anyone else can, thus this leading me into a world of total depression, anger and all I had was fantasy to attempt to satisfy me.

I honestly believed 90% of my online **** activity to be legal .. if that was not the case, then that was naivity on my part, not a deliberate breaking of the law.

I've had a fairly miserable life, horrible parents(I really hoped to be a father to make up for this in some way towards my own), but it was never meant to be.

Football has been my only beacon of light in life, both playing and spectating. I thank you to those on here that despised me, but still took the time to engage me in footy chat.

I'm sorry for what I am.

Goodbye.

I don't know what to say to that, but I do hope your ok.
    We are here to chat if you need anything. No matter what you have going on inside your head, we don't have that opinion. There are good people on here, so you should share more than do this. Not having a go, merley making a suggestion.
    Use this place as an oasis away from the problems you have.

I'm not usually lost for words(!), but this has floored me.
    If anyone knows Saxo's real name, is it possible to contact some sort of social services agency, to ask for help on his behalf?
    This is totally beyond the remit of a football forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    I'm not usually lost for words(!), but this has floored me.
    If anyone knows Saxo's real name, is it possible to contact some sort of social services agency, to ask for help on his behalf?
    This is totally beyond the remit of a football forum.
    My real name is James Peter brown.. I have been made aware I have been being poisoned by British government spooks for many years, presumably for being seen as a pedofile, ***ual.deviant and racist. I have not very long left to live now, so I really have nothing to lose by posting this.

As I say, I dispute much alleged of me, but it really doesn't matter now.

Saxo (James) - are you receiving any medical help?
    Being and feeling alone is the worst possible thing for someone in your position.
    Do you have a GP who could refer you?

James, will you consider chatting to me away from here?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)