+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OGC Nice pre-season friendlies

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    And now he's ignoring you. Anyone would think he was playing to the gallery.
    The post was ironic Wardy. Keep up.

So was mine. Keep up

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Nothing between the sides only a whole division . That's "Premier League" " kick and rush hoof ball" to you. Says the team that has a 6ft 10in giant at centre forward, who blobbed at Rotherham and was rejected by Ipswich, both now division one sides.

Do you think you'll manage a finish above 20th this season. Bookies have you down as relegation fodder, as I'm sure they have us.

Can you help animal out with your list of " achievements" he might need it ?
    Thee showmi thine an al showthi mine, arr longs tha follard Blunts? Wats tha seenum win ? Av follard my teeum since 1956 , 63rd seerson coming up , fottytoo assa searson ticket holder, seen em thru thick n thin times, crowds less than 2k sum ovva 38k , al bet thi nar av ed moor pleasure watchin us , than thar ez watchin yor lot , nubdi oneer cares abart your teeum , stop trying to create a rivalry , save that for your more illustrious neybors !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Thee showmi thine an al showthi mine, arr longs tha follard Blunts? Wats tha seenum win ? Av follard my teeum since 1956 , 63rd seerson coming up , fottytoo assa searson ticket holder, seen em thru thick n thin times, crowds less than 2k sum ovva 38k , al bet thi nar av ed moor pleasure watchin us , than thar ez watchin yor lot , nubdi oneer cares abart your teeum , stop trying to create a rivalry , save that for your more illustrious neybors !
    Is it because you actually can't write/spell ? A smokescreen like ?

Still waiting for animal with his list of " achievements ? What's keeping him ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123