+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So What Happened To....

So What Happened To....

If Rafa Goes We Go?

That was the mantra during the past season.

Yet I've read nowt, heard nowt about it since the end of the season.

FCB must know he must get Rafa on board. All the smoke and mirrors about a takeover, diverting attention from the main issue.

Doesn't matter.Fatty is always one step ahead.The 5 percent increase in price is to offset the 1000 or so that will stick to their word and not go if Rafa goes.
    All this support the team not the regime is b0llocks.Blackpool finally got rid of the Oyston family,their fans stayed away and now have their club back.
    About time our fans looked at the bigger picture and not a day out.

Won't happen!
    As a fanbase sadly I think too many are weak

Quote Originally Posted by magpienut View Post
    If Rafa Goes We Go?

That was the mantra during the past season.

Yet I've read nowt, heard nowt about it since the end of the season.

FCB must know he must get Rafa on board. All the smoke and mirrors about a takeover, diverting attention from the main issue.
    All the rumours from Rafas camp is that he is staying,why talk about staying away when he might not go.If he does go and the takeover does not happen I for one will stay away.

When you hinge your support or being a fan on individuals then you'll naturally get hurt and disillusioned more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    When you hinge your support or being a fan on individuals then you'll naturally get hurt and disillusioned more often than not.
    Such as supporting the owner over the club?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Doesn't matter.Fatty is always one step ahead.The 5 percent increase in price is to offset the 1000 or so that will stick to their word and not go if Rafa goes.
    All this support the team not the regime is b0llocks.Blackpool finally got rid of the Oyston family,their fans stayed away and now have their club back.
    About time our fans looked at the bigger picture and not a day out.
    Well said agree 100%,it needs a mass boycott but we all know St James will be sold out every home game next season.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    such as supporting the owner over the club?
    massive thumbs up emoji

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    All the rumours from Rafas camp is that he is staying,why talk about staying away when he might not go.If he does go and the takeover does not happen I for one will stay away.
    You're right, he might not go, on the other hand he might. If he has decided to stay, as rumoured, why has he not signed? I don't believe that is something that even fcb would keep quiet!

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Such as supporting the owner over the club?
    No, because I'm not hurt nor disillusioned.
    The "if Rafa goes, we go" crowd stick to their word then they're the one's that cut off their own noses to spite their own faces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)