+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Julien Lamy

The noises surrounding the Vaulks and Ajayi moves are deafeningly quiet. I'm hoping the surprise bundle for fans is keeping the "better players" at the NYS. The long throw in league one will be a match winner on its own. Fingers crossed. More noises about Charlton with Purrington and DB to Ipswich....the lack of flexibility of Purrington bugs me. Every player should be capable of functioning well in more than one position. A bit of flexibility and you can justify a good understudy for LB. Crazy at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    The noises surrounding the Vaulks and Ajayi moves are deafeningly quiet. I'm hoping the surprise bundle for fans is keeping the "better players" at the NYS. The long throw in league one will be a match winner on its own. Fingers crossed. More noises about Charlton with Purrington and DB to Ipswich....the lack of flexibility of Purrington bugs me. Every player should be capable of functioning well in more than one position. A bit of flexibility and you can justify a good understudy for LB. Crazy at this level.
    What about Lamy? Is he flexible? Things aren't moving on because of internationals and international clearences. All the players will be on their hols surely, now that they've finished the season but I expect lots of movement for us in the fisrt week in July..

One for the future Warney started but if he’s good enough then get him in match day squad, we might not have a choice anyway if we don’t get any decent players in before start of season.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    The long throw won't be a match winner on its own in league one , trust me , meat and drink to league one defences .

If you look at the three promoted teams from last season they all played very offensively with pace and a counter attacking style .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12