+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An update from Alan Hardy

I suspect nothing is happening and Hardy is scrambling round trying to find someone to buy it.

I think the plural is just the fact that it isn't one person, wouldn't read much into that. Or anything at the moment

"Livid," doesn't even come close

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I think the plural is just the fact that it isn't one person, wouldn't read much into that. Or anything at the moment
    Its clearly not a "statement", as Alan has called it an "update".

I would have liked him to rule out May, given all the press speculation.

It sounds like the deal might be dependent on some kind of planning approval. That would be an “issue out of the club’s control “.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    It sounds like the deal might be dependent on some kind of planning approval. That would be an “issue out of the club’s control “.
    Indeed.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/...urhood-2963283

Perhaps coincidentally the government has just approved the new school to serve this proposed development so things are clearly moving forward apace, regardless of whether all this is a gigantic red herring for us or not.

https://westbridgfordwire.com/govern...nt-basin-area/
    Last edited by SwalePie; 14-06-2019 at 10:59 AM.

We all know it’s all due to the Haydn Green trust and redevelopment of Meadow Lane and us finding a new home.

Ie Haydn Greens trust are protecting our future and need proper safeguards in place prior to signing away the lease.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    We all know it’s all due to the Haydn Green trust and redevelopment of Meadow Lane and us finding a new home.

Ie Haydn Greens trust are protecting our future and need proper safeguards in place prior to signing away the lease.
    Am aware that I sound like a broken record, but we owe Haydn Green such a bloody enormous debt (in the moral sense).

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Am aware that I sound like a broken record, but we owe Haydn Green such a bloody enormous debt (in the moral sense).
    Magic beans will be offered, fans will betray Hadyn's legacy again

To be fair, fans were, shall we say, misled, when it came to gifting their shares to Munto. Hopefully people are a bit wiser (more cynical?) now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast