+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: An update from Alan Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    To be fair to the Council, they have been supportive to Notts in the past and there's no reason to think that has changed. Hopefully they will continue in that vein and satisfy themselves that any prospective owners wanting to take advantage of the development opportunities will also protect the club's future - as far as that is possible in football.
    Indeed and it may be that the new owners wish to ensure there are excellent training facilities available to Notts and near the school complex which they will offer to support.

Now, where's the "Flying Pigs" image?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Caution: Insufficient hysteria in post.
    Will you now give our posts a hysteria rating? Maybe we could have a number of emojis out of 5, including Hardy's clapping hands if you like the post and, of course, a pitchfork rating. I would also request a bull**** rating (poo emoji) for those who pretend to be in the know about what is going on at the club (which apparently changed hands about a month ago) and a clown rating for when Hardy is quoted.

On this occasion there's no hysteria at all from me because that statement says absolutely nothing. Nothing about dropping the 'May' bid, and the events outside their control could retate to Bury's court hearing as much as any impending council decision. So we also need a baseless speculation rating and I'm giving some of the posts on here 5 for that.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Absolutely and £3m if his estate want their money back.
    Plus the value of HG's shares that he moved across to the Trust (via a loan from HG which AFAIK was never paid back either), which were then 'gifted' to Munto.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Will you now give our posts a hysteria rating? Maybe we could have a number of emojis out of 5, including Hardy's clapping hands if you like the post and, of course, a pitchfork rating. I would also request a bull**** rating (poo emoji) for those who pretend to be in the know about what is going on at the club (which apparently changed hands about a month ago) and a clown rating for when Hardy is quoted.

On this occasion there's no hysteria at all from me because that statement says absolutely nothing. Nothing about dropping the 'May' bid, and the events outside their control could retate to Bury's court hearing as much as any impending council decision. So we also need a baseless speculation rating and I'm giving some of the posts on here 5 for that.
    I don't have the time for a full hysteria/clown/baseless speculation rating system at this point. Perhaps in 7-10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Am aware that I sound like a broken record, but we owe Haydn Green such a bloody enormous debt (in the moral sense).
    Not at all Cher. I think it’s important for fans to be aware and realise how much Haydn Green has looked after this clubs best interests both in life and in death.

Absolutely Hadyn Green is up there with Jimmy for what he's done for this club and how he protected it even in death.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Absolutely Hadyn Green is up there with Jimmy for what he's done for this club and how he protected it even in death.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Agreed
    Yep good job there has been one smart bloke in the Pavis stand these past few decades. Legendary.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234