+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Scam.

The Great Global Warming Scam.

From the 'You Couldn't Make It Up Department'.

Glacier National Park in Montana USA is quietly removing the signs it put up a while ago stating that, due to global warming, it's glaciers would have disappeared by 2020 ...…….because it's almost 2020, and said glaciers are showing no signs of disappearing.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/06/...4hOPUtLa2ihllc

I'm almost 70 now, I've lived through the Cuba Missile Crisis, apartheid, racism, the fall of the Berlin wall, the catalytic destruction of our manufacturing industries and trade unions by Margaret Thatcher; does anyone truly believe the apocalypse is coming now? Jesus Christ in the last six weeks I've been frozen stiff, sunburnt to a crisp and today I'm getting pissed wet through sorting out the father-in-law's jungle.
    We have a plethora of sparrows, starlings, magpies and blue tits hanging off our six bird feeders, bees are buzzing everywhere, what bloody global warming? Perhaps, Orange Trump is calling this one right?

Thanks for that sinkov, that is something else that I don't need to worry about -------not that I ever have

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Thanks for that sinkov, that is something else that I don't need to worry about -------not that I ever have
    You should worry about the lies they tell you Sub, they wop your leccy bills up on the strength of them.

Wop ? Is it wop or whop, I've never actually written it down before.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You should worry about the lies they tell you Sub, they wop your leccy bills up on the strength of them.

Dangerous territory there sinkov, it's whoop!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

LOL. I still won't worry sinkov because they will always find some excuse to wop, whop or whatever it up anyway. Climate change, Global warming, go green, become a veggie etc., etc. ad nauseam.

Gentlemen a "wop" is a pejorative term used for a person of Italian birth or ancestry. Careful...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Gentlemen a "wop" is a pejorative term used for a person of Italian birth or ancestry. Careful...
    Being totally non-racist and one who would never insult anyone I certainly would not know that definition. My father who served in Italy during WWII certainly never called them that and nobody who I served with in the RAF referred to them as anything other than Lovely Italians!

the way they rant on at us - wouldn't think there's around 7 thousand million people on the planet....that we with a mere 70 million people were the sole cause of the worlds warming/waste problem....and how opportune that it all ties in with this money making reset agenda of the battery grid slave connected network.....so certainly can't allow debate to upset the plan - and whatever you do - dont bring Microwave communication, Cell Towers/phones, Satellites, Radar Systms, GPS, Weather Stations or other man made radio frequency heaters or their possible health dangers into the equation - but all a bit silly really....when we're living under the permanent threat of a Nuclear Winter or Pandemic grown in some Governmet facility.

You worry me Norder, you really do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)