Get your very own personalised Turfites Talk gifts!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Scam.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Great Global Warming Scam.

From the 'You Couldn't Make It Up Department'.

Glacier National Park in Montana USA is quietly removing the signs it put up a while ago stating that, due to global warming, it's glaciers would have disappeared by 2020 ...…….because it's almost 2020, and said glaciers are showing no signs of disappearing.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/06/...4hOPUtLa2ihllc

I'm almost 70 now, I've lived through the Cuba Missile Crisis, apartheid, racism, the fall of the Berlin wall, the catalytic destruction of our manufacturing industries and trade unions by Margaret Thatcher; does anyone truly believe the apocalypse is coming now? Jesus Christ in the last six weeks I've been frozen stiff, sunburnt to a crisp and today I'm getting pissed wet through sorting out the father-in-law's jungle.
    We have a plethora of sparrows, starlings, magpies and blue tits hanging off our six bird feeders, bees are buzzing everywhere, what bloody global warming? Perhaps, Orange Trump is calling this one right?

Thanks for that sinkov, that is something else that I don't need to worry about -------not that I ever have

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Thanks for that sinkov, that is something else that I don't need to worry about -------not that I ever have
    You should worry about the lies they tell you Sub, they wop your leccy bills up on the strength of them.

Wop ? Is it wop or whop, I've never actually written it down before.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You should worry about the lies they tell you Sub, they wop your leccy bills up on the strength of them.

Dangerous territory there sinkov, it's whoop!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

LOL. I still won't worry sinkov because they will always find some excuse to wop, whop or whatever it up anyway. Climate change, Global warming, go green, become a veggie etc., etc. ad nauseam.

Gentlemen a "wop" is a pejorative term used for a person of Italian birth or ancestry. Careful...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Gentlemen a "wop" is a pejorative term used for a person of Italian birth or ancestry. Careful...
    Being totally non-racist and one who would never insult anyone I certainly would not know that definition. My father who served in Italy during WWII certainly never called them that and nobody who I served with in the RAF referred to them as anything other than Lovely Italians!

the way they rant on at us - wouldn't think there's around 7 thousand million people on the planet....that we with a mere 70 million people were the sole cause of the worlds warming/waste problem....and how opportune that it all ties in with this money making reset agenda of the battery grid slave connected network.....so certainly can't allow debate to upset the plan - and whatever you do - dont bring Microwave communication, Cell Towers/phones, Satellites, Radar Systms, GPS, Weather Stations or other man made radio frequency heaters or their possible health dangers into the equation - but all a bit silly really....when we're living under the permanent threat of a Nuclear Winter or Pandemic grown in some Governmet facility.

You worry me Norder, you really do.

You worry me Norder, you really do.
    you should talk to Sub about that....BT - but really......what in my post plagues you so ?

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    you should talk to Sub about that....BT - but really......what in my post plagues you so ?

It's your constant conspiracy theories which smack of being correct that really worries me Norder.

BT, you are in favour of a hard Brexit, you are not convinced about climate change and you are questioning our foreign aid budget.

Are you sure you are in the right party?

It's your constant conspiracy theories which smack of being correct that really worries me Norder.
    Spooky it is BT....but we walked ourselves into the parlour (said the spider to the fly)......as it is predicted that By the 2030s, virtual reality will begin to feel 100% real. We will be able to upload our mind/consciousness by the end of the decade.....so if all goes to pot - they enter us into the mother machine....meanwhile the non-biological intelligence will be busy fixing/modyfing the planets atmosphere, temperature, ecology etc through it's nanoworkers.....but then - did that happen already ?

The human race has undoubtedly royally ****ed this planet to some extent with Plastic waste, deforestation, carbon emission driven climate change, natural resource stripping etc. Eventually without major changes in human habit we will make the planet inhospitable not in our or our kids life times but it will happen eventually. That said while there are people who believe the earth is flat and others who think they can commune with the dead I'm not going to worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    The human race has undoubtedly royally ****ed this planet to some extent with Plastic waste, deforestation, carbon emission driven climate change, natural resource stripping etc. Eventually without major changes in human habit we will make the planet inhospitable not in our or our kids life times but it will happen eventually. That said while there are people who believe the earth is flat and others who think they can commune with the dead I'm not going to worry about it.
    Get back to you in a bit whitty, right now we are in the middle of a sťance and we're talking to my old gran.

see if she can get the lotto numbers for next week

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    see if she can get the lotto numbers for next week
    Bloody hell, never thought of that whitty, will now have to redial...

if we look at the IPCC's charter - why it was established....it says :

The role of the IPCC is to assess on a comprehensive, objective, open and transparent basis the scientific, technical and socio-economic information relevant to understanding the scientific basis of risk of human-induced climate change, its potential impacts and options for adaptation and mitigation."

there it is Human Made.....so whatever the percentage of anything other/Natural etc - it won't matter....like (as "I" read it) it doesn't matter that the earth started warming 18,000 years ago - from a mostly frozen planet to what we are today...that the earths warming and cooling comes in cycles...that there was a little ice age between around 1400 to 1860 AD...or tthat there was a Medievil warm period from 1000 to 1350 AD....of which level we're back to now...and dont let water vapour get in the way - cos it only accounts for 95% of Greenhouse gas and is - 99.999% natural in origin....also, keep quiet about the effect of earths rotation/orbit...or output of the Sun etc etc etc - nope - it's all us Humans - with our destructive contribution of 0.2%....but dont get me wrong - if there's a cleaner way, all good, though dont much like land (Africa) being raped for Cobalt in Electric car batteries...or Colton for mobile phone capacitors !

"Nobody is interested in solutions if they don't think there's a problem. Given that starting point, I believe it is appropriate to have an over-representation of factual presentations on how dangerous (global warming) is, as a predicate for opening up the audience to listen to what the solutions are...."

Al Gore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast