+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An absolute disgrace

An absolute disgrace

No other way to describe the running of our club.

You've only just noticed

Shambles and he is getting away with it.From fans,the local media,the national media.We wont spend as much money as the likes of Villa and the other promoted clubs but I bet we will still sell more season tickets.

Mike Ashley.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Shambles and he is getting away with it.From fans,the local media,the national media.We wont spend as much money as the likes of Villa and the other promoted clubs but I bet we will still sell more season tickets.
    .....and if he does continue to sell enough season tickets then it justifies to him that he is doing nothing wrong (and he would have a point).
    Ironically our fan loyalty could be our biggest problem (although I wouldn’t describe it as loyalty myself).

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    .....and if he does continue to sell enough season tickets then it justifies to him that he is doing nothing wrong (and he would have a point).
    Ironically our fan loyalty could be our biggest problem (although I wouldn’t describe it as loyalty myself).
    Exactly.He knows it as well which is why he can and has got away with taking the p1ss.I read the deadline is beginning of July,well every single season ticket holder should be holding off on renewing.By that time they should know if the takeover is real or a fakeover and know if Rafa is staying.

Agreed....absolutely appalling owner. The longer we go without any news, the more I'm convinced that the Bin Zayed interest is serious but that Ashley will use it to try and screw more money out of any other potential bidders, piss the Arabs off enough for them to withdraw their bid and then find that the other investors won't pay what he wants.

What a cunt.

Why put the price of season tickets up if you've agreed to sell the club ? You won't see that money.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Why put the price of season tickets up if you've agreed to sell the club ? You won't see that money.
    Anything to piss us off.

I have never known our fans so flat or meh! about everything...

Most of the lads I know have just given up completely until something happens....

We are closer to next season than we are to the day we assured safety...

Confirming premier league football for next season was supposed to start all talks and plans for the summer / coming season...

Phuck all has happened....

No other club is in this position.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)