+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Noel and Liam

O/T Noel and Liam

who keeps falling for this "staged" animosity between them and who keeps buying their dreary (Noel) and cliched ( Liam) songs?
    Last edited by CAMiller; 18-06-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    who keeps falling for this "staged" animosity between them and who keeps buying their dreary (Noel) and cliched ( Liam) songs?
    Kevin and Perry are big fans

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Not I. Be prepared for the biggest get together concert ever. There will be a meltdown for tickets as I believe this is all stage managed. Millions upon millions will be made for all concerned in this con of a reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not I. Be prepared for the biggest get together concert ever. There will be a meltdown for tickets as I believe this is all stage managed. Millions upon millions will be made for all concerned in this con of a reunion.
    Sounds like pay to view boxing.

Big fan of Oasis but in my opinion I don't see them reforming in any shape or form .

Noel doesn't need the unpredictability of Liam and he's seems to be doing alright with his group The High Flying Birds .

Listened to Liam getting interviewed the other morning by Chris Evans , he most certainly doesn't want to be under Noel's control and he's enjoying the freedom to paddle his own canoe .

Both have more money than they could ever spend and the divides are real just as they were with The Beatles .

Oasis is over in my opinion .

The oasis has dried up

Interesting that they attract comparison to the Beatles and which of the two leaders were the most talented.

Everybody bangs on about Lennon better than McCartney and vice versa, but in truth neither was overly brilliant individually (Lennon was hyped that way) both produced some right tripe as individuals, McCartney in particular.

The same with the Gallagher brothers, collectively they produced some iconic songs but separately they’re rubbish.

Songs sound the same. Think their both arrogant pricks and up them selfs .

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The oasis has dried up

Interesting that they attract comparison to the Beatles and which of the two leaders were the most talented.

Everybody bangs on about Lennon better than McCartney and vice versa, but in truth neither was overly brilliant individually (Lennon was hyped that way) both produced some right tripe as individuals, McCartney in particular.

The same with the Gallagher brothers, collectively they produced some iconic songs but separately they’re rubbish.
    Don't let a certain moderator hear you calling The Frog Chorus tripe

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Songs sound the same. Think their both arrogant pricks and up them selfs .
    Wonderwall sounds like Cigarettes and Alcohol or Rock n Roll Star and Don't Look Back In Anger , hmm , don't think so .

First album cigarettes and alcohol was decent but the rest is Pap.

Chart indie drivel. Awful .
    High flying birds first album was also decent.

There's a theme here

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast