+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fao 59/60

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    " If the majority of people want it then it happens."

Sounds fair enough to me, let's go then 59, on that basis there's no need for any more referendums, confirmatory votes or whatever. We leave the EU, and we leave according to Article 50. So if we can't ratify the WA, we leave without one. It really is that simple.
    I don't know what is worse going round in circles and being lost in the Australian outback without water or sunblock, watching paint dry or listening to you two?

Boris will be our next Prime Minister, we will leave the EU without a deal and Burnley will not be relegated in the 2019/20 EPL season.
    It's all written in the stars.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I don't know what is worse going round in circles and being lost in the Australian outback without water or sunblock, watching paint dry or listening to you two?

Boris will be our next Prime Minister, we will leave the EU without a deal and Burnley will not be relegated in the 2019/20 EPL season.
    It's all written in the stars.
    You keep listening to us two BT, you might learn how to articulate an argument, how to make a valid point, instead of having to rely on posting dubious, unsourced, childish photos. But I do agree with you on the rest of it, a nice treble at the bookies ?
    Last edited by sinkov; 19-06-2019 at 07:52 AM.

I'm just about to travel to Arundel for a week.

I agree that Emily Maitlis was awful last night and that didn't help.

But just one point about Boris (and there were lots of stuff I could mention)

He clearly said that free trade with the EU could continue after Brexit under GATT but this means that both sides would have to agree a deal - which wouldn't happen in the event of a no deal.
    In my opinion he would be the worst of a bad bunch, but he will win.

It would be entertaining watching him perform as Prime Minister - if it was not our country.

You keep listening to us two BT, you might learn how to articulate an argument, how to make a valid point, instead of having to rely on posting dubious, unsourced, childish photos. But I do agree with you on the rest of it, a nice treble at the bookies ?
    I am totally able to articulate an argument sinkov, but trying to influence you two is akin to attempting to hold back the incoming tide in Morecambe bay.

I am totally able to articulate an argument sinkov, but trying to influence you two is akin to attempting to hold back the incoming tide in Morecambe bay.
    Just keep going BT --you have almost three hours before high tide!

I am totally able to articulate an argument sinkov, (

Indeed you are BT, I am in full agreement, which is why I find it so sad that you so often resort to silly photos. You don't need to.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I'm just about to travel to Arundel for a week.

I agree that Emily Maitlis was awful last night and that didn't help.

But just one point about Boris (and there were lots of stuff I could mention)

He clearly said that free trade with the EU could continue after Brexit under GATT but this means that both sides would have to agree a deal - which wouldn't happen in the event of a no deal.
    In my opinion he would be the worst of a bad bunch, but he will win.

It would be entertaining watching him perform as Prime Minister - if it was not our country.
    Lovely part of the world down there 59, is there a race meeting at Goodwood you could get to ? Hopefully the traffic won't make a nightmare of the journey down.

Boris did seem a bit flakey on the subject of trade, I'm sure he has some vague ideas but he did seem to be bluffing and blustering a bit. In your comment there still seems to be this confusion between a WA and a Trade Deal, not the same thing, and judging by the tripe some of our MPs, both Remain and Leave, come out with, I think even many of our MPs are confused by it.

One good thing about Boris getting the job, PMs don't run departments, they delegate, as long as he delegates wisely, he/we might just get away with it.

Indeed you are BT, I am in full agreement, which is why I find it so sad that you so often resort to silly photos. You don't need to.
    One from the "Silly Photo Library", not really a silly photo though is it sinkov..?

Attachment 12973

I presume that's been built to prevent vicious Israelis from straying over the border to attack innocent, peace loving Islamists in Gaza. Or is it Stoops Estate in Burnley, been bricked a few times up there in my working days ?

But I could be wrong, would you like to articulate just what it is, where it is, and what is it's purpose ? I might be wrong, but I think you can if you want.

Greetings from a warm and sunny Arundel. My brother in law lives on a bloody big Humber barge on the Arun river and me, Mrs 59-60 and her daughter have come down to do some work on it.

We will have plenty of time to explore the area though.

Goodwood races are tomorrow but the ladies are not very keen.

Good internet connection at our holiday home here but I will be an infrequent poster for the next week.

But don't worry, I'll put you all right on any outstanding matters of great moment when I return.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)