+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lampard in discussion with Rams over new contract.....

Rowett, a no nonsense manager who has our club at heart but jumped ship at the first hint of big money. Don't think Rowett would dare come back other than in your dreams

Pearson, the guy that pinned Mel up against a wall the story goes, too unhinged, whats he done since?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Agreed Stenson.

Uncle ‘Arry has just said, in a R5 interview, that he thinks Frank will be on his way to Chelsea.
    Described it as a ‘shame for Derby’...hope he’s not trying to put himself in the running.

Maybe Frank could become an ‘executive manager’, like those new ‘executive headteachers’ who seem to be in charge of two or three schools and do sod all at any of them. Could have Uncle H or Jody Morris in charge while he’s away on more pressing business and we could have first pick of Chelski’s reserves.
    If Lampard DID end up at Chelsea I'd like to think once he assesses who he needs he could then maybe send some more loanee's our way, first dibs if you like

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    What about Joey Barton?

I'd be all right with him
    That kinda confirms it. Controversy and bollux in equal measure with just an occasional soupçon of sense. You’re Rats in disguise aren’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    That kinda confirms it. Controversy and bollux in equal measure with just an occasional soupçon of sense. You’re Rats in disguise aren’t you?
    Where’s the sense?

Sense is my middle name ffs

I did warn people what Lampard was, 1 season, beats Leeds away from home and then becomes billy big bollux and wants to go to a corporate club

Rowett should have never gone, I was liking the football tbh, the counter attacking style was effective and with one or two tweaks it would have got us up imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_the_Ram View Post
    Where’s the sense?
    Fair point, Rob. I did say ‘occasional soupçon’. No denial about him being Rats though.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Sense is my middle name ffs

I did warn people what Lampard was, 1 season, beats Leeds away from home and then becomes billy big bollux and wants to go to a corporate club

Rowett should have never gone, I was liking the football tbh, the counter attacking style was effective and with one or two tweaks it would have got us up imo.
    The same Rowett who took in his opinion, the bigger club, favourites for promotion with better ambition and completely stunk the place out.
    I reckon Lamps would have done a far better job at Stoke. He couldn’t have done much worse than your golden boy.

Your lover rowett might still have been here if he didn't get blinded by the big money Stoke threw about, he chose to go, you make it sound like he was sacked

Brian clough should never have gone also

And wheres this 'I did warn people' come from, when? your sounding more and more like that narsassitic insecure pillock rattea, like we all owe you or how dare we ever doubt you, tell me what did you think of Sam Rush and how badly Mel treated him before he sacked him?

Mel will never take Rowett back. Told him there was no money in the hope he'd up sticks, that is exactly what happened and we got £2M compo for him.

IF and it's by no means certain that he will, it seems we would get another £4M from Chelski for Frank. That's 1 player paid for and he'd make sure we got first dibs on the players who don't make Chelsea's 25 man PL squad......

Pearson? Awful football and he was sacked for, allegedly, physically attacking the club's owner. I gave his style the same tag I gave that of Clement..... FOOTBORE.

No way should we even think of having either back.

Stoke are a basket case club that need 2 years to sort their s*** out

He tried adding his own players to an already over bloated squad, and he needed the first season to run down contracts and offload some of the cr**, the 2nd season would have seen improvement but would have still been the same pattern really, another season of running down contracts and offloading as many as possible, by the end of the 2nd season he'd have almost got rid of the dross

Similar to us in many way, just playing for time and running down contracts and then offloading them without failing FFP, they decided to off him and go with Jones to do it though, who lets be honest hasn't had any better results as he?,, maybe the owners wanted a "better style of football" implemented and so went with someone to implement it, but he was always going to end up with the same problem Rowett had

Rowetts football wasn't that bad, we scored a fair few goals and our defence was decent enough, bare in mind we were 45 minutes from Wembley under him ffs

Pearson probably had enough of Mels meddling, pinning him up against the wall isn't all that bad imo, just telling him to back off, its a wonder no one has chinned Mel, I know he wants the best but come on ffs.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)