+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jerry Yates leaving

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    The phrase "Grow up" comes to mind - inextricably link between Yates and PW.

And where did Stubbs get mentioned?

The standard of football bothers me. If I pay to watch something I want to see something I admire.
    What people are commenting on is the simple fact that you are blaming everything on Warne. Everyone now knows that he isn't your favourite manager so why not just say the staff intead.

Warne is a good man ad gets his own stick for the way he is by some. You can agree or disagree with them about it on those threads dedicated to that.

The Stubbs reference obviously comed from when you supported him so enthusiastically in the past and was guilty of continuosly took most threads off topic.

Sounds like a...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mikemiller; 16-06-2019 at 11:29 AM.

The "off topic" was / is very subjective and used selectively as was / is the word "repetitive".

Many others - in fact everyone is guilty of both taking OP's off topic and repeating their arguments. OP's evolve and certain facts require to be resubmitted to give the whole thread continuity.

When I've been a manager and / or the senior person on a project - as all the others that have held responsible positions - I'm sure that their door was always open to praise or grumbles. It's part of the job isn't it.

Warne may be a good man but I am more concerned about the Rotherham United manager - whoever that may be. His personal life means nothing - Mother Theresa should be a World Cup Winning manager if lifestyle was a consideration and she's got friends in high places.

We're talking about the decisions he makes and his continuing support of Jerry Yates in accordance with the OP "Jerry Yates leaving". PW sent Yates on v Leeds and 30 seconds later we'd lost.

That's bad game management and poor assessment of a players capabilities.

Two fundamental attributes a football manager must have - and in both cases v Leeds PW was found wanting and JY was directly involved.

Three times in one thread to make the same point about Yates coming on against Leeds!

Nothing subjective about the use of the word "repetitive" there.

Same point will no doubt have been made several times on other threads.

Continual attacks on PW. Same points made over and over and over again.

It really is ridiculous

Misleading and missing a trick there Wrinkly you didn't mention Stubbs...it really is ridiculous.....

PS: What the OP Wrinkly ?

I've stuck to OP and JY's relationship with the manager. Pertinent and interesting if you are making a serious point about our club. A managers assessment of a player is ***** to the success of any club and PW rates Yates now compare him to our best player and saleable asset Vaulks.

The opening post was about Yates. Where have I suggested you went off topic?

My criticism, which appears to have gone over your head, was that you post the same stuff again and again and again........
    Perhaps I was too subtle

I think you miss the point that there are other posters that deserve their questions answered and / or have their well drafted posts acknowledged. There are lots of Rotherham fans out there that are missing the matches and engaging in friendly banter and some more serious issues ref - Rotherham United. I respect their interest in these subjects - perhaps that's why you say duplication or repetition. There are others involved in conversation out there.

Vaulks undesclosed to Cardiff but details ???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123