+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: IN the end you get the PM you deserve

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Colchester.
    best place for you, out of harms way 3 squares and a bed...has this snowflake PC world infected colchester yet? do you all have playstations and flatscreen tvs?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So in your world coming from good stock means coming from a wealthy and privileged background. I find that a very shallow point of view and also disrespectful to your parents.

Pretty simple really. You have boasted many times on here of your involvement in big business deals selling pebble crushers (that bit was facetious) and suggested that anyone with no involvement in big business deals selling pebble crushers has a less worthy opinion on the way business and politics work. You see any criticism of extortionate boardroom perks as being down to envy rather than just being a criticism of the Fat Cat mentality. Oh, just to inform you. Dying is when you cease to exist, dyeing is the application of colour.
    Morning Mr Leftwing

Many apologies for my typing error re 'Dying', I must be more careful in future. Anyway must go and get my shower as I'm being taken to lunch by a wealthy business lady. Well you've got to have compassion and help people out haven't you? It would be ungentlemanly not to, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    best place for you, out of harms way 3 squares and a bed...has this snowflake PC world infected colchester yet? do you all have playstations and flatscreen tvs?
    All that mate, plus laptops with working capital locks.

All that mate, plus laptops with working capital locks.
    Ain't gonna let that one go are you?

Ain't gonna let that one go are you?
    Time to let it slide.

Time to let it slide.
    thanks navy/ Thanks Navy
    Last edited by bridpie78; 17-06-2019 at 09:08 AM.

The problem with Boris is that he would be so much more egotistical and reckless than previous Prime Ministers. For instance, he could leave the country in a financial mess, become the puppet of the President of the US and get us embroiled in a war in the Gulf. Who else would do that, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Morning Mr Leftwing

Many apologies for my typing error re 'Dying', I must be more careful in future. Anyway must go and get my shower as I'm being taken to lunch by a wealthy business lady. Well you've got to have compassion and help people out haven't you? It would be ungentlemanly not to, wouldn't it?
    I've got the perfect word for you, Serious, and it's not serious. The word is unreconstructed. You would get along great with JRM, he's your kinda guy.
    I'm sure you'll have a nice lunch with your lady friend but if she's worth her salt she'll play you like a piano, confirming you in your own opinion of yourself. But what's in it for her?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    The problem with Boris is that he would be so much more egotistical and reckless than previous Prime Ministers. For instance, he could leave the country in a financial mess, become the puppet of the President of the US and get us embroiled in a war in the Gulf. Who else would do that, eh?
    Phew, nearly bit on that one!

I don't think he's homophobic at all he just comes from a forces background like me which has a peculiar (to most people) type of humour and again like me comes from a time when we were allowed to make fun of things without someone examining every word and writing a petition about how offended they are about it.

forgive me for assuming you did mean homophobic and homophonic was a typo
    The post was edited but you were obviously very quick to read it. Is that your forces experience or does that just allow your humour to be homophobic ?

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast