Get your very own personalised Views from the Kop gifts!
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 246

Thread: OT: IN the end you get the PM you deserve

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Boris resigned over Brexit. He wasn't sacked thats on the public record.

    I'd rather have Boris than Corbyn anyday. He says he will deliver a Halloween present and I'm looking forward to it.


    The reason Sid doesn't like Boris is because the public do and he will massively boost the Tories chances at the next election and will be a shoe in with Brexit signed sealed delivered.
    Any serious Labour voter or Remainer wants Boris to win - why? He won’t be able to avoid responsibility and will show himself as PM as the clown he is. He will force a general election as he will further divide his party and the House of Commons.

    What we actually need is true statesmanship, and neither party has a leader or potential leader of that quality at the moment. Skilled leaders unite. Boris won’t do that.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The big problem with Boris (apart from him being a complete arsehole of course) is that half of his own party's MPs can't stand him. The geriatric branch of the Tory party will ensure he is our next PM, but at a time when the country needs unity, he will be unable to provide it.
    Howdy EP ..... I've been awaiting your comments.

    Geriatrics you say ...... please don't be rude. However the Tories choose their man is their business and has been for many years with most Tories accepting the method used and nothing to do with people of other parties. I don't criticise the Labour method because it's their method and nobody else's. Finding someone to unite the country is in my view nigh on impossible in today's world and I don't think Boris or anybody else can achieve it. However he will achieve what has been the cause of all the unrest ...then we'll have to see but my money is on the prediction made by Jonnyt1 in post No. 8. Nige (who I voted for in the EU election) will probably do a deal with Boris and liquidate his party as their job will be done. The Lefties will wail loud and long, Corbyn and his cohorts will be replaced by decent Labour people and the Lib Dems will disintegrate back to insignificance. The result will be two main parties again and we'll all be back to normal...... well possibly!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Max Hastings, who was Bozo's boss at the Torygraph, describes him as a gold medal egomaniac. He says he is utterly disorganised except in one area - managing his public image.
    How has it come to this? Do people seriously think he is the best on offer? There's a rumour going round that Boris is superbright. That's bullocks. Just cos he can spout a bit of Greek and Latin and sounds like a nutty professor.
    In an academic sense, he may possess some intelligence, but this man totally lacks nous. You are being sold a turkey.
    Have people forgotten that he was actually sacked as Foreign Secretary. What a right royal mess he made of that. It is his fault that a woman continues languishing in an Iranian prison.
    Bozo will, of course, win and then surround himself with 'yes' 'men'. Anyone of integrity will refuse to serve in his cabinet.
    This country is so screwed up that the people deserve what they're going to get when Johnson accesses No 10.
    The parallels with the team that used to play at Meadow Lane are striking except that their hell is here now. The UK's could arrive in late October.
    The guy was joint creator of the biggest lie in history , the 5hit that was peddled about Brexit and all its glories.
    Also as was Gove
    And both these are being put forward as the leader of their Party?
    when Brexit was being discussed two years ago yes I could understand these two ****s leading the Tories and the brexit discussions.
    Now it is to little to late or it should be. Who on earth would want these cretins leading your party.
    I suppose this sums the Tories up though ! peddle the biggest lie in history and your our next leader !

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,245
    Wouldn't it be great if Emily Thornberry defected and became Boris's assistant.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,951
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    The guy was joint creator of the biggest lie in history , the 5hit that was peddled about Brexit and all its glories.
    Also as was Gove
    And both these are being put forward as the leader of their Party?
    when Brexit was being discussed two years ago yes I could understand these two ****s leading the Tories and the brexit discussions.
    Now it is to little to late or it should be. Who on earth would want these cretins leading your part
    I suppose this sums the Tories up though ! peddle the biggest lie in history and your our next leader !
    Bigger than the ''Peace in our time'' lie???

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Bigger than the ''Peace in our time'' lie???
    Chamberlain said " Peace for our time " not "in "and it wasn't a lie, he was just hoping for the best.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,574
    It matters not one iota who the new Tory leader is, be it Boris Johnson, Rory Stewart or Coco the Clown, they’ll still face the same difficulties with Brexit as Theresa May. They’re all promising unicorns.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    The guy was joint creator of the biggest lie in history ,
    I suppose this sums the Tories up though ! peddle the biggest lie in history and your our next leader !

    'The intelligence is clear: [Saddam Hussein] continues to believe that his weapons of mass destruction programme is essential both for internal repression and for external aggression. It is essential to his regional power. Prior to the inspectors coming back in, he was engaged in a systematic exercise in concealment of those weapons.'



    i personally think this one was a bit bigger

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    'The intelligence is clear: [Saddam Hussein] continues to believe that his weapons of mass destruction programme is essential both for internal repression and for external aggression. It is essential to his regional power. Prior to the inspectors coming back in, he was engaged in a systematic exercise in concealment of those weapons.'



    i personally think this one was a bit bigger
    I hope " A South African consortium is interested in buying Notts County " doesn't turn out to be one.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I hope " A South African consortium is interested in buying Notts County " doesn't turn out to be one.
    it still won't be as big as 'sol is fit and ready for the game against morecambe'

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,399
    Would like to see Stewart or Raab as the new leader. It's about time Labour got a proper leader they and we can all get behind and give the Tories the beating their complete clusterfcuk of Brexit deserves.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Take a good long look at him, Boris that is....do we really want someone akin to someone you'd see performing at a kids party representing our country? He's an imbecile, an absolute clown of a man, put where he is through money and wealth.

    Put it like this, if he worked at your workplace and went on the way he does, how long would he last? He'd be ridiculed beyond belief and would be looked upon as the total buffoon that he really is, and we're going to consider him to hold the most powerful position in British politics?
    Agreed.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,471
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Would like to see Stewart or Raab as the new leader. It's about time Labour got a proper leader they and we can all get behind and give the Tories the beating their complete clusterfcuk of Brexit deserves.
    Naughty knuckles, what do you think of Raab's declared plan to let large businesses take over secondary schools? Think it'll work?
    I agree with you about Rory Stewart. He may resemble Alfred E Neuman but a guy who can speak 13 languages is more than just a polyglot.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,245
    Rory Stewart looks like an Eton fag.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,513
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Naughty knuckles, what do you think of Raab's declared plan to let large businesses take over secondary schools? Think it'll work?
    I agree with you about Rory Stewart. He may resemble Alfred E Neuman but a guy who can speak 13 languages is more than just a polyglot.
    So a polyglot automatically qualifies as a leader of a country? This nerd will be gone and forgotten by next Tuesday.

    If big business took over schools, would they then all become private? Build new schools in their name only ..... yes, but who has the say in the running of such schools, financing them and making policy decisions?

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,513
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Rory Stewart looks like an Eton fag.
    Correct .... with a part time job as a ventriloquist's dummy.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    23,998
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Rory Stewart looks like an Eton fag.
    And Boris Johnson looks like he sleeps in shop doorways and gets his clothes from a car boot.

    It still won't stop him becoming PM.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Correct .... with a part time job as a ventriloquist's dummy.
    Looks like he might enjoy having a hand stuck up his...........best not go there.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    And Boris Johnson looks like he sleeps in shop doorways and gets his clothes from a car boot.

    It still won't stop him becoming PM.
    Well, we might not agree on how to save £2, but we can agree on Boris.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,728
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Looks like he might enjoy having a hand stuck up his...........best not go there.
    Is this one of those times when you say something vaguely provocative so you can cry political correctness gone mad when someone bites?

    By the way for those of you who get moist about serving one's country, Rory Stewart used to be a spy in MI6 (although unlike some people he doesn't like to talk about it).

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •