+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: OT: IN the end you get the PM you deserve

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The Labour party have nothing to do with this, it's between Johnson and Hunt. If you can make a convincing case for either of them then please do so, instead of slagging off Labour who I agree are equally useless. I know you won't because you don't have the intelligence.

Go on, prove me wrong.

ps Why did you quote SmiffyPie?

As night follows day, the mugs always bite lol.

As for intelligence.....oh well.....

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    As night follows day, the mugs always bite lol.

As for intelligence.....oh well.....
    So is that your convincing case, or are you bottling it again?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Your hatred of the Tory party really makes me chuckle. The desperate comments you make try to deflect from the Labour party, who I admit, once years and years ago were almost credible, today...they pander to pimple faced thick students,Marxists no bodies and people like you...losers. Keep trying mate, Boris will soon be king...suck it up.
    The Labour party aren't in government Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Seeing as we're back on politics, as one of the EU's biggest contributors these figures on the benefits to Britain of the single market are very interesting don't you think?

https://facts4eu.org/news/2019_jul_s...cP78-EBnxludE#
    Not really a surprise is it?

We simply MUST stay in the Single Market so that EU countries can continue selling us more than we sell to them.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Not really a surprise is it?

We simply MUST stay in the Single Market so that EU countries can continue selling us more than we sell to them.
    And just as with the 'no deal' scenario, our trump cards have not been played well or indeed at all it seems.

How many people would change their vote if we could control our own immigration I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsowell View Post
    I'd like to know why votes are being cast, long before the hustings are over.
    Ah, I see now, two ballot papers, one for before the hustings and one for after in case they change their mind.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48890803

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Bump.
    Did you watch QT last night?

I've said many times that I don't watch it but I read somwhere that Tom Harwood was going to be on.

Every time he made a point I imagined a speech bubble with *Biff* or *OOF* appearing over Fiona's head - or over any of the other Remoaners - like on Batman when I was a nipper.

Fiona even managed another 'not everyone was clapping' comment which someone on here said doesn't happen.
    I didn’t watch Question Time but I’ve seen Tom Harwood before and he’s a public school educated pretend journalist arsehole.

The fact that his like get on the telly so much to spout their ill informed opinions is one of the many reasons why we’re in the mess we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsowell View Post
    Ah, I see now, two ballot papers, one for before the hustings and one for after in case they change their mind.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48890803
    I'm surprised that dam617 wasn't on the case on this one, as he's very passionate about postal voting fraud.

I predict the result will be 81% for Boris, and 36% for Hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm surprised that dam617 wasn't on the case on this one, as he's very passionate about postal voting fraud.

I predict the result will be 81% for Boris, and 36% for Hunt.
    Forget the percentages EP ........Just Boris to win easily. Hunt will perhaps get the Chancellor's job when Boris kicks out Hammond the Remainer and the rest of the spineless weeds in the existing cabinet, which is about time.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I didn’t watch Question Time but I’ve seen Tom Harwood before and he’s a public school educated pretend journalist arsehole.

The fact that his like get on the telly so much to spout their ill informed opinions is one of the many reasons why we’re in the mess we are.
    " His like get on the telly"? Jesus wept. If you're describing people as rectums, what about the 100% LW BBC and some of the LW slugs they parade on every political show?

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast