+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: IN the end you get the PM you deserve

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    He's one of the must to avoids on here, Driller. Along with me, of course.
    So the choice is now down to two bad options.

At least Gove now knows what it feels like to be stabbed in the back. It seems Karma does happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So the choice is now down to two bad options.

At least Gove now knows what it feels like to be stabbed in the back. It seems Karma does happen!
    Take the positive it was 3 until Gove went !!

Its a bad state when Boris is going to be the leader an utter moron the problem is Labour have nobody to challenge whilst Corbyn/Abbott are the main contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Take the positive it was 3 until Gove went !!

Its a bad state when Boris is going to be the leader an utter moron the problem is Labour have nobody to challenge whilst Corbyn/Abbott are the main contenders.
    That is the crux of it.

I was hoping the Brexit parties existence would stir some response. Nope, afraid not.
    Same old bollox from the front two.
    lib tards make me shiver. Especially since Titanic(every man for himself) Chukka has joined.
    Greens draw the placard ****ies, who think a magic wand solves all the UK's industrial woes.
    Independents now a laughing stock giving out free lemons, so you can look like Sourbry.

Something really different needs to happen, to sort them out.
    Don't hold your breath.

We are down to Choice 1: The Village Idiot, and Choice 2: The man who, when the Ministerial drug story was doing the rounds was pictured appropriately with the word DOPE underneath his mugshot.

Yes we do indeed get the PM we deserve

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Fair enough, I did get party political with that last post. Although I don’t really regard it as left or right, more “evidence based” and “non-evidence based”. I agree that it wasn’t a good format and that Maitlis didn’t control it very well. I would also say that it’s a shame it has led to the ending of Rory Stewart’s chances, I don’t agree with on much, but he seems like a thoughtful, realistic type of person.

Our Forest chums on here seem a bit shy of linking where they get their info from, so if you have any links to the informed people who think leaving the EU is a good idea, I’d be keen to read them.

Bump.
    Did you watch QT last night?

I've said many times that I don't watch it but I read somwhere that Tom Harwood was going to be on.

Every time he made a point I imagined a speech bubble with *Biff* or *OOF* appearing over Fiona's head - or over any of the other Remoaners - like on Batman when I was a nipper.

Fiona even managed another 'not everyone was clapping' comment which someone on here said doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Bump.
    Did you watch QT last night?

I've said many times that I don't watch it but I read somwhere that Tom Harwood was going to be on.

Every time he made a point I imagined a speech bubble with *Biff* or *OOF* appearing over Fiona's head - or over any of the other Remoaners - like on Batman when I was a nipper.

Fiona even managed another 'not everyone was clapping' comment which someone on here said doesn't happen.
    Seeing as we're back on politics, as one of the EU's biggest contributors these figures on the benefits to Britain of the single market are very interesting don't you think?

https://facts4eu.org/news/2019_jul_s...cP78-EBnxludE#

I'd like to know why votes are being cast, long before the hustings are over.

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsowell View Post
    I'd like to know why votes are being cast, long before the hustings are over.
    I know, especially when the two candidates are promoting themselves so well. Jeremy Hunt has made a pledge to offer a free vote on fox hunting. Great to know that you're on the ball with the key issues then Jeremy. Boris Johnson has pledged to recruit another 20,000 police officers. Great idea Boris, but why did you sit so silently when your party was getting rid of 20,000 police officers?

The sad truth is that one of these two w@nkers will soon be leading our country.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Wonder if you heard his interview on R4 last week. Stewart was on and the interviewer had a local businessman on the phone. The businessman was putting his case for Brexit and Stewart was talking over him and being extremely condescending. Businessman told Stewart he had no experience and shouldn't pontificate, Stewart replied in the most sanctimonious manner "I am a career politician don't tell me what I know and do not know". A career politician indeed, jumped up pillock!
    Your hatred of the Tory party really makes me chuckle. The desperate comments you make try to deflect from the Labour party, who I admit, once years and years ago were almost credible, today...they pander to pimple faced thick students,Marxists no bodies and people like you...losers. Keep trying mate, Boris will soon be king...suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Your hatred of the Tory party really makes me chuckle. The desperate comments you make try to deflect from the Labour party, who I admit, once years and years ago were almost credible, today...they pander to pimple faced thick students,Marxists no bodies and people like you...losers. Keep trying mate, Boris will soon be king...suck it up.
    The Labour party have nothing to do with this, it's between Johnson and Hunt. If you can make a convincing case for either of them then please do so, instead of slagging off Labour who I agree are equally useless. I know you won't because you don't have the intelligence.

Go on, prove me wrong.

ps Why did you quote SmiffyPie?

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast