+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To those considering....

Always said its upto the individual but the way things are at the minute surely everyone should be waiting until the end of the month before deciding.Our club is a disgrace.I still think fatty will make sure Rafa leaves before any takeover of sort just to get one over on the fans AGAIN.
    It's time to stop playing his childish games.

How anyone can quote Bobby Robson and support this regime is amazing. Sir Bobby was saying the most important thing about NUFC is the support. The same support that the FCB treats with such disdain and hatred. Sir Bobby would not of worked under this bar steward and would of told him where to shove it.

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    How anyone can quote Bobby Robson and support this regime is amazing.
    Because what Bobby Robson said is basically bang on and also I support Newcastle United football club regardless of who is in charge or who is manager or who plays or who each fan is.
    If Ashley and co are in charge then I support the entirety of the club with them in with it.

Sir Bobby was saying the most important thing about NUFC is the support.
    It still is.

The same support that the FCB treats with such disdain and hatred.
    I beg to differ. I'd say the opposite is more true.
    The man might not give the fans what they desire but he's certainly not playing any hate game, in my opinion.
    If anything I'd say he's playing a businessman's hard ball which doesn't suit a large portion of fans.
    He still pays big money for managers and still pays decent money for players on top of ploughing back in the money from the sales of players, plus the 10 year season ticket deal and such.
    He's done a hell of a lot right and a lot wrong....but hating the fans? Nahhhhh. I'd say he maybe has a definite bit of contempt for the bile spewing one's.
    I'd say too many fans have joined a bandwagon that's manifested into more and more bile at each turn to a point where there's no general middle ground in most cases, except when things work in their favour and only then does the bile calm down a good deal until something else comes along that's not to the liking of some.

Sir Bobby would not of worked under this bar steward and would of told him where to shove it.
    Maybe he wouldn't. I'm not in a position to know whether he would and neither are you. Rafa works under him and has done for nearly 3 seasons, so....?

Repeatedly lied to, kept uninformed, heroes treat like shyte prices increased and most expensive shirts in the league all because we follow a team that constantly struggles against relegation and does not compete in cups.
    Yeah he treats us great

Repeatedly lied to, kept uninformed, heroes treat like shyte prices increased and most expensive shirts in the league all because we follow a team that constantly struggles against relegation and does not compete in cups.
    Yeah he treats us great
    I never said he treats us great but you are cherry picking what you feel suits you and that's fine as long as you understand that there's more to it all than just your cherry picking.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Because what Bobby Robson said is basically bang on and also I support Newcastle United football club regardless of who is in charge or who is manager or who plays or who each fan is.
    If Ashley and co are in charge then I support the entirety of the club with them in with it.

It still is.

I beg to differ. I'd say the opposite is more true.
    The man might not give the fans what they desire but he's certainly not playing any hate game, in my opinion.
    If anything I'd say he's playing a businessman's hard ball which doesn't suit a large portion of fans.
    He still pays big money for managers and still pays decent money for players on top of ploughing back in the money from the sales of players, plus the 10 year season ticket deal and such.
    He's done a hell of a lot right and a lot wrong....but hating the fans? Nahhhhh. I'd say he maybe has a definite bit of contempt for the bile spewing one's.
    I'd say too many fans have joined a bandwagon that's manifested into more and more bile at each turn to a point where there's no general middle ground in most cases, except when things work in their favour and only then does the bile calm down a good deal until something else comes along that's not to the liking of some.

Maybe he wouldn't. I'm not in a position to know whether he would and neither are you. Rafa works under him and has done for nearly 3 seasons, so....?
    Bollox

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)