+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: National League betting 2019/20

The smart money is on us being in the bottom half for sure and relegation is very much possible.

Last season was terrible but this one has to potential to be much worse very scary times.

The bookies are no longer offering odds for Notts to be relegated. All other clubs are quoted, but not Notts.

That can only be seen as a negative.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...gue/relegation

They still have us as favourites for promotion or League winners, if your still feeling overly optimistic!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The bookies are no longer offering odds for Notts to be relegated. All other clubs are quoted, but not Notts.

That can only be seen as a negative.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...gue/relegation
    Maybe they are being super positive and thinking the mighty NCFC will never be relegated in a million years

I have now woke up like you say they might have some inside info of Admin & points deductions.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Maybe they are being super positive and thinking the mighty NCFC will never be relegated in a million years

I have now woke up like you say they might have some inside info of Admin & points deductions.
    I put £10 on at 22/1 the other day as it seemed incredible we were out there, can at least claw back what I bet on us to win last year... Should've gone with £20 at least.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234