+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoke agree fee for Lyndsey

Not too fussed to be honest, granted he’s good in the air but I think he’s a bit on the slow side for the championship and has the turning circle of the QE2

No sad loss, struggled in the Championship last time. Pinnock the best defender at the club, so hopefully we use the money to bring in better to play alongside Pinnock (and a left back, Pinnillos not good enough)

I liked him. Thought he was much improved in the new year.
    With Jackson gone as well we need a couple of decent centre halves sharpish.
    If Pinnock & Davies do go we'll be starting with no understanding at the back.

Looking forward to Premier League football thanks.

Achievements ?

Lyndsey, Davies. Next ?

Well I'm suprised we may? Get that much for him, I would have liked him to stay, he didn't appear to want to sign a new contract though, so the club IMO have done the right thing , no point having a player who doesn't want to commit his future to us , good luck to him , he did well for us , so I've no complaints ,
    I just hope we can get similar or better to replace him, preferably with Championship experience

You never really wanted Lindsay eh ?

Selling him to a fellow Championship club though. Thought your owners were loaded and the old days of selling your players was over ?

Kevin Long anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post

Selling him to a fellow Championship club though. Thought your owners were loaded and the old days of selling your players was over ?
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post

Ones xenophobic and a racist and the other hasn't the money he claims he has .

Wilder still waiting for the funds to bring in young stars like Jags and Ribery ...... chortle !!!

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...o-an-end-74875

I still think we should try to get Roberts back from Birmingham.
    If we can't buy him, enquire about a loan.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast