Get your very own personalised Tykes Chat gifts!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Stoke agree fee for Lyndsey

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    R


    To be honest Blades fans couldn't care less about Barnsley, never mind Lord it over local rivals. There's only really one that matters.

    You think we're " glory hunters" ? I wish.

    To be honest other local club supporters aren't nearly as deluded as you lot.
    If you couldn’t care less about Barnsley stop trolling this forum. A bit of banter is fine but you’re getting boring now.... very boring so I’d wind it in a bit .

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    41,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    R


    To be honest Blades fans couldn't care less about Barnsley, never mind Lord it over local rivals. There's only really one that matters.
    You think we're " glory hunters" ? I wish. To be honest other local club supporters aren't nearly as deluded as you lot.
    Wardy kid, what exactly do you hope to achieve by continually sh*t stirring it on here like you are doing, and have been doing for way too long now ?.
    Its not good for and its not fair on this board and our posters, as it drags it down to the gutter level and nobody wants that. So cant you offer anything that is interesting or amusing at least in your ramblings, that might help you a bit ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 16-06-2019 at 08:28 PM.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    16,486
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggertyke View Post
    Tigger thinks that Wardy is a female because she just keeps on and on, like our lass. There, some sexism for thi to add to thi list.
    Tell yor lass if shi carries on , shi can wesh up onnarorn !! Gerra gud twenny feet away fust tho

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    41,987
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggertyke View Post
    Tigger thinks that Wardy is a female because she just keeps on and on, like our lass. There, some sexism for thi to add to thi list.
    Hey Tigger or Tiggeress, are you the former woman/bird poster on here who used to be called Tigger (or summat along those lines ?).

    I think I annoyed her once by posting some absolute blatant spoilers on here about a Bbc tv show, and I got a right slap in the face for my trubbles.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    220
    Hi Acido, No not me.

    My best mate lives in Normy though.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    41,987
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggertyke View Post
    Hi Acido, No not me. My best mate lives in Normy though.
    We're the salt of the earth here in Normy/West Yorkshire Tigger kid.
    (whatever that means btw, my dad used to say it a lot about Yorkies in general lol).
    Theres none of that poncey Wakey & Cas & Ponty & Feath & Knotty & Altofts stuff about us of course.
    Last edited by Acido; 16-06-2019 at 09:58 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •