+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stoke agree fee for Lyndsey

[QUOTE=Wardy;39247952]Looking forward to Premier League football thanks.
    No Doubt from thi armchair

A racist and a xenophobe ? Who’s that then ?
    If you’re concerned about racism you should be looking at some of your fellow contributors on here.
    Barnsley, xenophobe and Brexit capital of Britain. Just ask Brian Dean

LOL 😂
    That’s all you’ll be able to do

Ok so maybe he didn't want to sign a new contract and gone for dosh. Weve made a decent profit but still given him away and to a rival. Guess we'll see what this board is made of with the quality, or lack of, with which we replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    If you’re concerned about racism you should be looking at some of your fellow contributors on here.
    Read the link

Show me some examples of racism on here and I'll buy thi an ST for your championship campaign in 12 months time .

Interesting how blunts fans like to lord it over local rivals when they’re in the division above however it’s funny how you’re quiet when you’re below folk in the pecking order. Not only that you are delusional to the point whereby you think when you’re below such as ourselves and Rotherham , Doncaster etc in the pecking order you’re still a better team.

Wilder is a great manager and someone I pointed out on here we should’ve got before LJ was appointed. However what you blunts need to be aware of is that he IS your club and should be walk you are screwed. It’s only a matter of time before a far bigger club come knocking - and by bigger I mean with a genuine fan base not glory hunters like you’ve seen down at the ikea flat pack at the red light area of Sheffield.

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    Interesting how blunts fans like to lord it over local rivals when they’re in the division above however it’s funny how you’re quiet when you’re below folk in the pecking order. Not only that you are delusional to the point whereby you think when you’re below such as ourselves and Rotherham , Doncaster etc in the pecking order you’re still a better team.

Wilder is a great manager and someone I pointed out on here we should’ve got before LJ was appointed. However what you blunts need to be aware of is that he IS your club and should be walk you are screwed. It’s only a matter of time before a far bigger club come knocking - and by bigger I mean with a genuine fan base not glory hunters like you’ve seen down at the ikea flat pack at the red light area of Sheffield.
    The small dyck syndrome of the average blunt is at play I'm afraid renno with our visitor .

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Who's Brian Deane ? Tharra decent act Wardy , but thar on to long , so just **** off now , your not welcome on our forum , you seem to have an agenda with Animal ? I'm hoping you get banned , that would be nice

Tigger thinks that Wardy is a female because she just keeps on and on, like our lass. There, some ***ism for thi to add to thi list.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Who's Brian Deane ? Tharra decent act Wardy , but thar on to long , so just **** off now , your not welcome on our forum , you seem to have an agenda with Animal ? I'm hoping you get banned , that would be nice
    Worst racism I ever saw came at BL in the 80's when they threw a bunch of bananas at Winston Campbell .

Wardy wants to tread very carefully with his accusations on here .

Yes fun is made of the ownership but we take the pyss out of our own accent in equal measures .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast