+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Stoke agree fee for Lyndsey

Yes Animal , i was there that day Winston Cambell got the bananas treatment , holier than thou the peasants darn bumoyle lane wennit suits , Rodger Wilde dicked em tho Luvved it that

Going back to thread the fee for Lindsay is reported to be 2-3 mill so surely they'll be able to spend a LARGE wedge of it on a replacement

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Worst racism I ever saw came at BL in the 80's when they threw a bunch of bananas at Winston Campbell .

Wardy wants to tread very carefully with his accusations on here .

Yes fun is made of the ownership but we take the pyss out of our own accent in equal measures .

Interesting. I used to work with Winston Campbell's brother who daren't go into Barnsley other than to the match when his brother was playing. He told me " if you're black you don't go into Barnsley" My neighbours from years ago once went into Barnsley shopping and they were made to feel so uncomfortable that they never went back, quote " Everybody stares at you" , obviously they were black.

You accused one of our owners of being racist, based on what ? Heresay in a court room.

Stop displacing your anger into me because you can't answer the " achievements" question

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Going back to thread the fee for Lindsay is reported to be 2-3 mill so surely they'll be able to spend a LARGE wedge of it on a replacement
    You'd imagine so but then again this is BFC dooali .

When you say " fun is made of the ownership". Are you referring to a 1970s Jim Davidson esque cartoon caricature of a Chinese persons way of talking in funny English. That my " friend" is racism.

And you can't deny that Barnsley isn't xenophobic ? 68% Leave Vote.

Stop distracting away from football

Anyway about Barnsley's " achievements"

R
    Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    Interesting how blunts fans like to lord it over local rivals when they’re in the division above however it’s funny how you’re quiet when you’re below folk in the pecking order. Not only that you are delusional to the point whereby you think when you’re below such as ourselves and Rotherham , Doncaster etc in the pecking order you’re still a better team.

Wilder is a great manager and someone I pointed out on here we should’ve got before LJ was appointed. However what you blunts need to be aware of is that he IS your club and should be walk you are screwed. It’s only a matter of time before a far bigger club come knocking - and by bigger I mean with a genuine fan base not glory hunters like you’ve seen down at the ikea flat pack at the red light area of Sheffield.

To be honest Blades fans couldn't care less about Barnsley, never mind Lord it over local rivals. There's only really one that matters.

You think we're " glory hunters" ? I wish.

To be honest other local club supporters aren't nearly as deluded as you lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Interesting. I used to work with Winston Campbell's brother who daren't go into Barnsley other than to the match when his brother was playing. He told me " if you're black you don't go into Barnsley" My neighbours from years ago once went into Barnsley shopping and they were made to feel so uncomfortable that they never went back, quote " Everybody stares at you" , obviously they were black.

You accused one of our owners of being racist, based on what ? Heresay in a court room.

Stop displacing your anger into me because you can't answer the " achievements" question
    I didn't accuse your co owner of xenophobia , a barrister did that in court , I simply reported it .

If you want to come on here and sling muck about then expect some coming back with bells and whistles on , you should be fully aware we back down to nobody around these parts .

Just watch what your typing lad , it's the only warning your getting .

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    When you say " fun is made of the ownership". Are you referring to a 1970s Jim Davidson esque cartoon caricature of a Chinese persons way of talking in funny English. That my " friend" is racism.

And you can't deny that Barnsley isn't xenophobic ? 68% Leave Vote.

Stop distracting away from football

Anyway about Barnsley's " achievements"
    whats brexit got to do with being xenophobic do you like to be told how to live and what rules you can and cannot follow do you not beleave in britain. you sound like a lemming you sound like vince cable.

Lindsay departure is a shame, when I saw him he was decent.

Weer wo Wardy on here when the blades were stuck in league one for 6 seasons? The lucky the dropped on Wilder otherwise they'd still be darn theear. Iz like wun o them annoying Yorkshire terriers that persistently clings to your ankles and waint let gu

Izza warnker , and he knos he is Cellar time soon gerrup thi sistas frock ageeun Wardy , Issit damp darn theer ? Meaning Cellar of course , so f@@k off now vermin , re al cummup oyland n bray thi missen,

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast