+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoke agree fee for Lyndsey

Stoke agree fee for Lyndsey

Defender Liam Lindsay is due to take a medical with the Potters this week
    Sportsmail understands that Stoke will pay north of £2million for the 23-year-old
    Lindsay had been heavily linked with a move to Parkhead as well as other clubs
    Stoke City have agreed a fee with Barnsley for sought-after defender Liam Lindsay.

The 23–year-old is due to take a medical with the Potters this week, despite attracting attention from a number of clubs including Celtic.

Sportsmail understands that Stoke will pay north of £2m for Lindsay, who was instrumental in the Tykes' promotion to the Championship last season.

Stoke City have agreed a fee with Barnsley for sought-after defender Liam Lindsay (in red)
    Lindsay, who started his career with Partick Thistle, had been heavily linked with a move to Parkhead.

West Brom, Derby and Middlesbrough were also keen, along with Italians Brescia.

However Stoke boss Nathan Jones appears to have won the race for his signature as he attempts to take his side back to the Premier League.

Sunday surprise ESR, who is next along with Davies to move on, hope not Pinnock.

No great surprise in all honesty , pretty much as expected .

The lads chasing a few quid , we've made a substantial profit on him and he hasn't really proved he's capable of playing in the championship , there's a question mark .

With Pinnock there isn't , Lindsay can be replaced , losing Pinnock would kill us .

We move on .

If pinnock leaves which I wouldn't blame him for going they might as well say goodbye to championship

with odds of 2-1 and 9-4 for relegation not suprised players are wanting to move.

Let me guess. You never really wanted him anyway ? 😆

I think they’re all reading the writing on the wall. Who’s next ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    I think they’re all reading the writing on the wall. Who’s next ?
    I'd concentrate on your own clubs current issues if I was you right now .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Defender Liam Lindsay is due to take a medical with the Potters this week
    Sportsmail understands that Stoke will pay north of £2million for the 23-year-old
    Lindsay had been heavily linked with a move to Parkhead as well as other clubs
    Stoke City have agreed a fee with Barnsley for sought-after defender Liam Lindsay.

The 23–year-old is due to take a medical with the Potters this week, despite attracting attention from a number of clubs including Celtic.

Sportsmail understands that Stoke will pay north of £2m for Lindsay, who was instrumental in the Tykes' promotion to the Championship last season.

Stoke City have agreed a fee with Barnsley for sought-after defender Liam Lindsay (in red)
    Lindsay, who started his career with Partick Thistle, had been heavily linked with a move to Parkhead.

West Brom, Derby and Middlesbrough were also keen, along with Italians Brescia.

However Stoke boss Nathan Jones appears to have won the race for his signature as he attempts to take his side back to the Premier League.
    So much sought after, we accept a pittance
    Don't think Peterborough for example would have their pants pulled down as easily

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Let me guess. You never really wanted him anyway ? 😆
    Wanted him away ? Wish you would

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast