+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lampard

Much the same here about betting. Went into bookies once, also for the Grand national, because a kid I was at school with was riding a horse in it.

Won about £ 85 and havent been back since either, or even online betting

[QUOTE=ramAnag;39253700]
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post

Doesn’t Holloway have some sort of long standing dislike for Derby? Neil might be a good shout.

Less seriously and just because it’s lunch in the cricket here’s my list...Cowley 5/1, Wagner 8/1, Moore 10/1, Karanka 12/1, Monk 12/1, Hughton 12/1, Terry 15/1, Gerrard 20/1, Campbell 30/1, Carsley 30/1, Rowett, 100/1, mista 250/1, MadAmster 260/1 (doubt he’d leave Holland), Benitez 500/1, Bielsa 1000/1, McClaren 5000/1.
    Where's Dcfca in the betting he's better than all of those ffs. I was told yesterday that Mel was with Karanka in Willington make of what you will

Quote Originally Posted by Leighdsunited View Post
    Chelsea taking the easy option. Which 'top' coach would look at Chelsea at the moment? Just lost their best player, transfer ban and already way behind two teams.

Best case scenario for CFC would be to be 5th or above by bringing youth players through.

Where does this leave DCFC? the main players last year were loanees and your coach gone. Is there any of the stadium cash left? I'll get my tin hat!
    Still not over it are you 4-3 Don't know how were going to cope without our three loan players Could be playing every match with eight players

[QUOTE=mistaram;39253718]
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

Where's Dcfca in the betting he's better than all of those ffs. I was told yesterday that Mel was with Karanka in Willington make of what you will
    He’s in the same category as Keane and Bowyer!

Such fine lines and sliding doors isn’t it? Would Chelsea have moved for Lampard without him/us making the playoffs...would he/we have made the playoffs without the Boro’ collapse...would Boro’ have collapsed in the same way under Karanka as they did under Pulis?

I wouldn’t be disappointed if it was Karanka tbh.

Rowett, Pearson and maybe Darren Moore

If none of them we need to appoint from within so maybe Wassall ?

He did ok last time and knows the club inside out and knows the youngsters

[QUOTE=ramAnag;39253739]

He’s in the same category as Keane and Bowyer!

Such fine lines and sliding doors isn’t it? Would Chelsea have moved for Lampard without him/us making the playoffs...would he/we have made the playoffs without the Boro’ collapse...would Boro’ have collapsed in the same way under Karanka as they did under Pulis?

I wouldn’t be disappointed if it was Karanka tbh.
    RA yes fine lines would we have beaten Villa if Dcfca had picked the team

[QUOTE=mistaram;39253842]
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

RA yes fine lines would we have beaten Villa if Dcfca had picked the team
    No! So...who do you prefer if and when the inevitable happens?

I think if DCFCA had picked the team and got us promoted, he would be calling for himself to be sacked by now

[QUOTE=ramAnag;39253872]

No! So...who do you prefer if and when the inevitable happens?
    I want somebody who has managed in the Championship .Would prefer a youngish man wouldn't say no to Monk but I like Paul Warne of Rotherham he was always on a loser there but deserves to get a chance at better club I think he would be good for us To tell the truth in never to fussed about who the manager is Just don't want McLaren Moore Keane etc Good point you made about Hollowhead forgot about him not liking our club he was always having a dig

Is there an available manager out there with unfinished business?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)