+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lampard

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_the_Ram View Post
    I though Mel had said that until the FL episode was concluded one way or another, Derby would only be talking to managers not currently in work.
    I still think we are holding out for maybe the full 7 million Chelsea got for Sarri to compensate for just about all our backroom staff following FL to Chelsea.
    Against Neill would be time.... by the time FL departure is confirmed, that would just start the whole “permission to speak” , contact negotiations, contract offers, acceptance, rejection, start again cycle. (Unless we take a lesson from the Trees - 18 mins from sacking to hiring)

Remember though, the last wee Scottish manager we prized out of Preston was a short term success!
    Aye but a long term disaster, still I guess if we follow the Chelski model of a different manager each season (though in our case the results the same in or near the play offs but no cigar) then Neill would be fine until we finish 6th next year and fail to win promotion!

What is unfortunate is that it has not been done and dusted, as its going to disrupt our pre season but hey ho this is Derby!

I know press reports and rumours are extremely hard to trust but one I have heard is that the reason nothing has been confirmed as yet is down to FFP. By waiting until today, the £4M for Frank plus whatever we get for the rest of his backroom staff will go into this season's FFP pot and be very beneficial to DCFC.

Frank turns up to training today, says his goodbyes early doors, Wassall takes training today using the plans FL et al have made and his replacement is announced within the 48 hours following confirmation of Franks' departure to Chelsea.

It is because of FFP lol

Mel Morris can do all the interviews he likes, with talk sport, with DCFC fans UK, to try and bull**** its not down to FFP... but he must think the fans were born on top of a christmas tree ffs

Hard to believe Mel is giving Lampard a few more extra days to sort his position out! Thought Frank was a decent bloke and better than that, but it just proves he's no different from the rest!
    Time to bring in the new man as soon as possible!

Lampard has always had a silver spoon in his mouth

How long has this been going on for? 6 weeks ffs, its a disgrace

We can't go down the hollywood appointment again

Mel Morris is just a b**** at this point

All this to pocket a bit of FFP money ffs

Won't be long until the "once a ram" line comes out and an emotional message to the fans comes out from lampard. Worse case scenario now... Lampard stays?

Should be hounded out not being begged to stay ffs

Not turning up for training for 2 days so he can hold talks with them is a massive f*** you to his players

F*** off, Frank.

I do love the joke that is DCFCfansUK though, remember when it use to be an actual opinion based forum, now the owner of it is literally in bed with Morris and refuses to have anything bad said about him or Lampard

Anyone with a brain can see this club is being pi***** on from a great height

For once (and don't get carried away by this!!) I agree with you wholeheartedly DCFCA. He can go **** himself!!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)