+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lampard

Lampard

Assuming he does go to Chelsea, will it be a cheery wave or two fingers raised high from y'all?

For me, the former. He did what we all wanted team wise, and did his best to replace age with youth. Some of the football was lovely, not enough but I'd sooner watch us than Stoke or Middlesborough. He kept our hopes up to the bitter end. And if YOU were offered a higher profile job at many times the salary, at a relatively benign time for the place you currently worked at, don't kid me you wouldn't take it.

DCFCA? Anybody?

One of DCFA's hands will be giving a cheery wave, and the other hand will be flipping the bird

A cheery wave from me.
    I think he achieved above anyone’s expectations and if he does go maybe get first dibs on some of them Chelsea youngsters

A cheery wave...if he makes his mind up quickly.

Can’t blame him for going when such an opportunity arises and if it’s all on good terms we might benefit from future loans.

Don’t want it being all drawn out though...if Jokanovic is no longer a possibility then one of Hughton, Morris, Wagner, or Monk needs to be appointed asap, imo.

Mixed feelings really. He gave us some magical moments of good football and idem ditto results. He brought a fair few of our own into the matchday squad but we had a couple of months, with Blackburn away being the worst, of some awful games. Extenuating circumstances are that those games were mainly without 4 or 5 of our better players.

I wish he had come out and said Yes, I want to manage Chelsea one day but I don't yet have the experience....... he hasn't and I still hope he stays.

two big fingers after that pathetic troll on twitter from his stupid wife

Can't they stick the wife in the kitchen where she belongs? women trying to be funny is pitiful

Get back to what your good at Christine, making babies and the dinners.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    two big fingers after that pathetic troll on twitter from his stupid wife

Can't they stick the wife in the kitchen where she belongs? women trying to be funny is pitiful

Get back to what your good at Christine, making babies and the dinners.
    What a neanderthal you are! His wife is a professional in her own right and has more intelligence in her little finger than you have.

As for Lmapard, well its likely to be a bad move for him , he hasn't the experience to manage Chelsea but then maybe they get someone to do the difficult stuff and he will be the figurehead, good to see and english manager in the prem, but there are better english managers who don't have the name and the connections. My prediction sacked by Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    What a neanderthal you are! His wife is a professional in her own right and has more intelligence in her little finger than you have.

As for Lmapard, well its likely to be a bad move for him , he hasn't the experience to manage Chelsea but then maybe they get someone to do the difficult stuff and he will be the figurehead, good to see and english manager in the prem, but there are better english managers who don't have the name and the connections. My prediction sacked by Christmas!
    Blimey Swales poor bloke not even got the job yet and you've got him sacked by Xmas My prediction is he will be our manager next season .Chelsea stalling because he's not their first choice

Yes I am tending to agree Mista, it's dragging on too long and they are quite possibly using Frank as a smokescreen to obscure their preferred target. Benitez? That said they may still want FL as his assistant with a view to elevation in a couple of years....

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Yes I am tending to agree Mista, it's dragging on too long and they are quite possibly using Frank as a smokescreen to obscure their preferred target. Benitez? That said they may still want FL as his assistant with a view to elevation in a couple of years....
    Agree with that Geoff. Think mista first mentioned the Benitez link which does make sense.
    Only thing against it is that Benitez is not famed for playing the sort of attractive attacking football that Chelsea fans prefer, but then virtually all fans are fickle enough to be won over by success over style.

Believe FL is on holiday at the moment, as I suppose are many of the football fraternity, so that may be another source of delay.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)