+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lampard

West Ham fans took some abuse when he left them.....

I think we know now

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    I know press reports and rumours are extremely hard to trust but one I have heard is that the reason nothing has been confirmed as yet is down to FFP. By waiting until today, the £4M for Frank plus whatever we get for the rest of his backroom staff will go into this season's FFP pot and be very beneficial to DCFC.

Frank turns up to training today, says his goodbyes early doors, Wassall takes training today using the plans FL et al have made and his replacement is announced within the 48 hours following confirmation of Franks' departure to Chelsea.
    Surely if what ‘Amster says above is correct then both Mel and Lampard are doing what is best for DCFC.

Like everyone else I’d love it all to be sorted out ASAP, but if the delay helps both the owner and our club in terms of financial regulations then a little more patience isn’t too much to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    I know press reports and rumours are extremely hard to trust but one I have heard is that the reason nothing has been confirmed as yet is down to FFP. By waiting until today, the £4M for Frank plus whatever we get for the rest of his backroom staff will go into this season's FFP pot and be very beneficial to DCFC.

Frank turns up to training today, says his goodbyes early doors, Wassall takes training today using the plans FL et al have made and his replacement is announced within the 48 hours following confirmation of Franks' departure to Chelsea.
    Well that didn't happen did it Didn't turn up and didn't say his goodbyes This gets more bizarre by the hour As usual the fans will be the last to be told anything Petre Checz saying that there is more than Lampard for the job But the London press have not mentioned anybody else
    Last edited by mistaram; 01-07-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    It is because of FFP lol

Mel Morris can do all the interviews he likes, with talk sport, with DCFC fans UK, to try and bull**** its not down to FFP... but he must think the fans were born on top of a christmas tree ffs
    If you take the time to listen to the Talk Sport interview he never even mentions any connection with Lampard leaving and FFP T hats just another thing that's in your fairyland brain I can understand your loathing of MM because he personally got you banned from the Dcfc forum But saying lies about someone could leave you in dodgy ground

West Ham fans took some abuse when he left them.....

I think we know now
    Oh is that why you said he deserves a second season

It's all ok folks, we've officially signed Graeme Shinnie!

I bet he's thinking 'oh ****, wrong decision'!!

Lampard has always had a silver spoon in his mouth

How long has this been going on for? 6 weeks ffs, its a disgrace

We can't go down the hollywood appointment again
    Why the **** would we want to appoint a scouse baker as our manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Why the **** would we want to appoint a scouse baker as our manager?
    That will go over his head Geoff ffs

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    That will go over his head Geoff ffs
    Well he is bald

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)