+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 19/20 Away Kit

0-0 in the Olympic Stadium Munich, the Super Cup v Hamburg, McKimmie’s winner at Tynecastle. We wore white with red trim. Classic. Stick to it.

Fu(kin black/gold, blue, light grey. Gold for Christ sake.

Just make it white with red trim.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    0-0 in the Olympic Stadium Munich, the Super Cup v Hamburg, McKimmie’s winner at Tynecastle. We wore white with red trim. Classic. Stick to it.

Life is simple - why make it difficult.

White with red trim every time.

We look more pleasing on the eye as a support when we’re all in red & white. Red & Black, dark blue, anything else, just reminds me of all the times when we’ve been shyte. We were great in Red & white

I couldnt give a sh1t that Davie Robb once wore a blue strip at Pittodrie before anyone starts

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We look more pleasing on the eye as a support when we’re all in red & white. Red & Black, dark blue, anything else, just reminds me of all the times when we’ve been shyte. We were great in Red & white

I couldnt give a sh1t that Davie Robb once wore a blue strip at Pittodrie before anyone starts
    Not too keen on it, but maybe it'll grow on me. I'd have preferred a plain white shirt. Actually, i'd prefer we just kept the same shirt for a couple of seasons - would maybe encourage more people to buy it. I see Partick Thistle have revealed their new away kit too, complete with the LGBT rainbow stripes on it.

Well I like it. I understand we could keep the same one for a couple of years; but if we are going to put out a new strip(s) every year, then it had to be different. Last years silver/grey one just looked like it needed a good wash.

I’ll be getting it.

Name:  24863527-01.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  14.9 KB

Don’t like it.
    It’s something contestants on Strictly Come Dancing would wear.

The top should be white with the stripes down the sleeve. I'd ditch the two stars and get the old retro badge back on the go.

I can see why adidas and the club feel the need to chop and change though.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post

You missed oot black and orange. That was a shocker

Nae that bad.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast