+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 19/20 Away Kit

Anyone on here know anything about the deal between AFC and Adidas ?

Do we pay Adidas for the privilege of getting the strips from them ?

Or is it the other way round and they supply the strips without any payment from us , and maybe even some payment to us as well ?

If it’s the latter then I’d guess that Adidas have a major say in the choice of kits. Maybe, for instance , they have to give us 3 options to choose from. Could be that the time we got the all blue kit , the other options were one with green and white hoops and the other an all orange strip.

Looks pretty fine. Same design on the home top would have been nice. Wish they’d extend the stripes a wee bit more still allowing for the sleeve badges - they don’t have look squeezed in on the short sleeve tops. At least the lads will feel more like wolves than lambs to the slaughter.

Should have a sweepstake on the away colours for next season. My money’s on cyan with magenta trimmings.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 18-06-2019 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Looks pretty fine. Same design on the home top would have been nice. Wish they’d extend the stripes a wee bit more still allowing for the sleeve badges - they don’t have look squeezed in on the short sleeve tops.

Should have a sweepstake on the away colours for next season. My money’s on cyan with magenta trimmings.
    Its a white een next

But ill guess Ford Tractor Blue for the one after and the meltdown it will cause

Dearie me, honking
    How makes these decisions
    Totally out of touch with the fans
    Wont sell.
    A merchanise disaster

Gold strip, total marketing gimmick. Get all the kids to buy it, wee lassies and mums will love it, job done as far as the marketing dept are concerned.
    Meanwhile our players, grown men, have to play 90mins in public wearing it getting ridiculed by the whole stadium and the other team. Doesnt instil confidence in an already nervous young player when hes got to run out dressed like a xmas cracker.
    Shambles. Wtf is wrong with white or the blue/gold stripes afab was ace.

To be fair the Adidas strips have been the best we have had since the early 90s Umbro kits.

The puma,le coq sportif and Nike strips were as rank as the teams that played in them.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

Nae that bad.
    Looks like a hospital gown - it has a front only, no back...

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

Nae that bad.
    If that is all we have to moan about......FFS, JJ’s ma was blind, a couple of my mates are colour blind......it genuinely feels that whatever “our” club tries.....it does not seem right to some.......I(as per previously posted) am not too enamoured with certain aspects of our club, however, 2nd/3rd strips that are worn, well, to be blunt, are insignificant and the least of our worries, if some get upset, so be it.......thankfully, most do not.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    To be fair the Adidas strips have been the best we have had since the early 90s Umbro kits.

The puma,le coq sportif and Nike strips were as rank as the teams that played in them.
    We’ve never had Le Coq Soortif

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    We’ve never had Le Coq Sportif
    Yes we have.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast