+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They Must be Having a Laugh

They Must be Having a Laugh

No more Galton and Simpson, Monty Python, Two Ronnies, Tommy Cooper or Morecambe and Wise type scripts?

The woman is daft. She doesn't seem to understand the importance of working together in a close bond to be creative.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48668652

Get Jo Brand on board, she'll ensure a bit of diversity. It's just more feminist insanity imo, but if ITV don't produce comedy shows that Joe Public wants to watch, then their ratings will fall, their revenue streams will dry up and the lady might find herself out of work, so in that respect she can do what she wants for me.

The BBC on the other hand has a steady revenue stream guaranteed by law, they can produce any old tripe they like and it matters not a jot to them.

FFS ! Whatever next ?

Isn't that ***ist ? or do they turn a blind eye, why not have a script writing team who are all white for white folk and an all black writing team for black viewers, whoever writes a good script be it blacks, whites, males, females, lesbians, gays, ninety years olds or nine year olds, if its good enough it will make it and be viewed by the general public.

After saying the above, with so called reality programs picking up so many viewers (sad bastids), perhaps I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    FFS ! Whatever next ?

Isn't that ***ist ? or do they turn a blind eye, why not have a script writing team who are all white for white folk and an all black writing team for black viewers, whoever writes a good script be it blacks, whites, males, females, lesbians, gays, ninety years olds or nine year olds, if its good enough it will make it and be viewed by the general public.

After saying the above, with so called reality programs picking up so many viewers (sad bastids), perhaps I'm wrong.
    If you are wrong then so am I Alto. And I suspect most of the population too.

By simply citing Victoria Wood, Julie Walters, Saunders and French need we go on? ITV is crap that's why no-one can be arsed watching it. It's comical they are still showing 50 odd year old soap operas about a street in Manchester and a couple of farms and a bloody pub in Yarkshire. I once saw Victoria Wood in concert in Halifax and have never laughed as much until I saw Chubby Brown in Stockton.

Women don't want equality, they want a 800 yards start in a mile race.

just gonna be more mindless crap for the hypno-vision.... .

- one way to solve the problem.

Welcome to the brilliance of Identify Politics!! Men Bad, Women Good.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    No more Galton and Simpson, Monty Python, Two Ronnies, Tommy Cooper or Morecambe and Wise type scripts?

The woman is daft. She doesn't seem to understand the importance of working together in a close bond to be creative.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48668652
    This is mental , surely it should just be the best equipped for the job, not ***uality colour creed etc.
    We’re on a slippery slope in this country

It's just one of the things I like about horse-racing, the girls compete on equal terms with the boys. Whether training horses or riding them, they compete on equal terms, if a girl is good enough she'll get put up on decent horses, and she'll be racing against the likes of Ryan Moore and Frankie Dettori with only her own ability to depend on. There have been some moves to give them a weight advantage to encourage more young girls to give it a go, I think it actually happens in France, but it's been resisted so far, not least by the girls themselves, they're happy just to get the rides on abilty, not because they have a vagina. I never worry if my money goes on a horse with a lady rider, I know she's riding it because the trainer thinks she's good enough, not because some PC moron has decided she gets a weight advantage.

It is called Cultural Marxism

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)