+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap holidays in Qatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The hadn't had one in Africa, Russia and the Middle East and then all of a sudden we all of a sudden had them all in 12 years. All three of them were bent awards. To think they would get away with it shows what money and Rolexes do to people brains.

England are set up for it. If Qatar lose it, it will go there. So a recent FIFA leak I read said anyway. I wouldn't complain. I could drive to wherever Sweden were playing and "mingle"
    Come on PAC min, SA, Japan(Far East) and Russia are places to go for a bevvy,laugh and try and enjoy yersell........Qatar......well........ehm no thanks whatsoever.

They are that minted there they would not even notice if the WC was binned.

Englandshire sounds fine, last ever away game watching Scotland was there in 96 for old JJ.

F'uck the English

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Come on PAC min, SA, Japan(Far East) and Russia are places to go for a bevvy,laugh and try and enjoy yersell........Qatar......well........ehm no thanks whatsoever.

They are that minted there they would not even notice if the WC was binned.

Englandshire sounds fine, last ever away game watching Scotland was there in 96 for old JJ.
    I don't think South Korea and Japan was dodgy. SA was to tick the Africa box (couldn't really be in any other country barring Morrocco maybe). There was definitely palm greasing there.

Russia was definitely bought as was Qatar and I think anyone with any sense kens it

PSG have got away with a lot of financial issues in recent years too. Enough to have them kicked out of Europe but haven't been Surely linked to the same corrupt bowl of sh@t

I hope England does get it. Day trip to Villa park for Saudi Arabia v Cameroon. Id take that on

I don't think South Korea and Japan was dodgy. SA was to tick the Africa box (couldn't really be in any other country barring Morrocco maybe). There was definitely palm greasing there.

Russia was definitely bought as was Qatar and I think anyone with any sense kens it

PSG have got away with a lot of financial issues in recent years too. Enough to have them kicked out of Europe but haven't been Surely linked to the same corrupt bowl of sh@t

I hope England does get it. Day trip to Villa park for Saudi Arabia v Cameroon. Id take that on
    I hear what you are saying, I’m just using those 3 new locations as examples where folk could go and enjoy themselves outwith the fitba, whereby, Qatar, well.........A/C in grounds, bevvy for the affluent and sand.......of course in any walk of life you get corruption, however to appoint that place did beggar belief and here hopes it can now get back to what it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I hear what you are saying, I’m just using those 3 new locations as examples where folk could go and enjoy themselves outwith the fitba, whereby, Qatar, well.........A/C in grounds, bevvy for the affluent and sand.......of course in any walk of life you get corruption, however to appoint that place did beggar belief and here hopes it can now get back to what it should be.
    Aye those tree are more civilized(im totally jealoius of my old boy who is away to rugby world cup in Japan). Qatar has made SA and Russia look less dubious. Its just funny how they all came at the same-ish time. The more you read up on FIFA corruption theres more and more of the similar stuff comes out. They should be disbanded with immediate effect really
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 18-06-2019 at 12:24 PM.

All international football tournaments should be held in the UK. ok, maybe Europe at a push.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    All international football tournaments should be held in the UK. ok, maybe Europe at a push.
    Well, Glasgow really.

All above board there.

Aye those tree are more civilized(im totally jealoius of my old boy who is away to rugby world cup in Japan). Qatar has made SA and Russia look less dubious. Its just funny how they all came at the same-ish time. The more you read up on FIFA corruption theres more and more of the similar stuff comes out. They should be disbanded with immediate effect really
    Indeed, there are a few heading out to Japan from the riviera, hopefully cheering us to latter stages and you never know.

The Qatar fiasco is an absolute f ucking disgrace though.......how much money is enough??.......you’ve played at the highest level, earned f uck know how much but still sell your soul.......f uck Platini/FIFA and EUFA........at least we have my good mates at the SFA........oh wait a minute........that is the glue talking!!

According to a trade union leader out there

"If we were to hold a minute of silence for every estimated death of a migrant worker due to the constructions of the Qatar World Cup, the first 44 matches of the tournament would be played in silence,"

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    According to a trade union leader out there

"If we were to hold a minute of silence for every estimated death of a migrant worker due to the constructions of the Qatar World Cup, the first 44 matches of the tournament would be played in silence,"
    That's b0llocks.

44x90 is 3960.

3960 people have not been killed building football stadiums. They have counted all the foreign workers who have died in Qatar, most of whom have died of natural causes and in accidents like car crashes.

Not that I am sticking up for the Qataris.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12