+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ardley walks

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    Lazy, uninterested, one trick pony. Definately not what we need in the National lge.
    Enough about me. What about Enzio?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Enough about me. What about Enzio?
    Hes alright. 😁😉

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    If he does walk, let's hope he takes Enzio with him, he's also been sh*te and I bet he's on more money.
    Press linking Enzio with Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Wouldn't bother me a jot if he did. Not exactly been a success story has he?
    I feel the same. He's shown nothing so far to make me think he is the right man for the job. People bang on about 'stability', but stability will count for nothing if we stick with a loser just for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    Lincoln City in League One or Lincoln United in the Evo Stik league?

Even though he was useless for us after his injury, I think he'll do well at another club.

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    Enzio is brilliant, it will take a lot of money to prise him away from us Mr Cowley.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Even though he was useless for us after his injury, I think he'll do well at another club.
    or Lincoln Moorlands Railway A.F.C

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Wouldn't bother me a jot if he did. Not exactly been a success story has he?
    Praps we should get a manager who is familiar with non-league football then sign loads of non-league players - we should ready for a season of low-expectation then

I just can't help mesen, he was fcukin useless before his injury.

I feel the same. He's shown nothing so far to make me think he is the right man for the job. People bang on about 'stability', but stability will count for nothing if we stick with a loser just for the sake of it.
    He bore a lot more responsibility for getting Wimbledon promoted than getting Notts County relegated. He was there for six years and built their team on a shoestring. Financially they have no right to be in League One, but he got them there. He's had not much more than six months at Notts and inherited a lot of other people's bad work, which he was only partly able to address in one transfer window. I'm not saying he should be guaranteed long-term security in the name of "stability", but I'd like to see him given more time to show what he can do when chaos isn't reigning in the background. As I've said before, we gave Sam Allardyce the benefit of the doubt after a worse start than Ardley, and it was one of the best decisions (or non-decisions) we ever made. Let's see what sort of state the club's in come the start of the season, assess what's realistically achievable, and judge Ardley against that.
    Last edited by jackal2; 18-06-2019 at 03:34 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast