+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ardley walks

Ardley walks

My obese mate that is. I keep telling him he needs to get out of bed and walk 10,000 steps everyday but he won’t listen.

On a serious note who would blame him if he did? How can he even put a pre season together with this sad state of affairs not being able to recruit etc?

go on, admit it... who else was fooled?

Why would he walk is the question as long as he is still being paid...no expectations on his shoulders at all really.

Plus, he will know much more than us so him sticking around maybe bodes well, or I'm clutching at straws!

Wouldn't bother me a jot if he did. Not exactly been a success story has he?

Who last season has, it cannot all be the managers fault

It would be preferable if he did walk imo, he was sh*te and is on decent money, if he walks we don't have to pay him off.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    It would be preferable if he did walk imo, he was sh*te and is on decent money, if he walks we don't have to pay him off.
    We don't anyway, there was a clause in his contract that let both sides out at the end of the season, and quite frankly I'm glad he seems to be staying. You get results under the conditions he had, he did well to take it to the last game given the circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    We don't anyway, there was a clause in his contract that let both sides out at the end of the season, and quite frankly I'm glad he seems to be staying. You get results under the conditions he had, he did well to take it to the last game given the circumstances
    He did indeed, hard as it is to say that from where we are now of course.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    If he does walk, let's hope he takes Enzio with him, he's also been sh*te and I bet he's on more money.
    Last edited by navypie; 18-06-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    If he does walk, let's hope he takes Enzio with him, he's also been sh*te and I bet he's on more money.
    Lazy, uninterested, one trick pony. Definately not what we need in the National lge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast