+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Rashid who?

OT Rashid who?

Star one day bowler, 9 overs none for 110, molested by England's left handers

Strange innings, more sixes hit than fours

Relatedly, the biggest limited overs score is held by ex-Derbyshire batsman David Taylor, scoring 330 not out.

This was of course playing Hampshire club cricket.........

Yep, player/coach. Also a good friend of mine!

Some intriguing records coming from a women's T20 tournament in Africa today. Uganda scored 314-2 to be the highest score in a T20I against Mali. 61 extras in that game, but only 1 six was hit.

In an earlier game, yesterday, Mali were all out for 6, 5 of which were extras. They lost the game with 116 balls to spare.

Didn’t see that coming. Disappointing, shambolic even, batting performance against Sri Lanka. Touch of complacency perhaps.

As noted in my earlier post its the fault of Mali.

But our success or otherwise in the tournament won't be determined by that defeat, it will be down to the next three defeats!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    As noted in my earlier post its the fault of Mali.

But our success or otherwise in the tournament won't be determined by that defeat, it will be down to the next three defeats!
    Personally I thought it was the fault of Buttler and - as you suggest - M.Ali...two players who I have huge respect for but who just didn’t play the situation.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 21-06-2019 at 06:32 PM.

Blanko did tell Buttler he hated him!!

Live by the sword, die by the sword. It won't come off every time and I don't think everyone should get on their backs.. You can just as easily get out being negative, you have to play to your strengths. On to the next game..

Although I can't help but look forward to the Ashes more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)