+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Conservative Leadership Debate

The BBC is depressingly predictable these days and when it said that the BBC has been the voice of Britain I switched off again. A pro EU media company saying it is the voice of Britain. Tells you all you need to know. I would bet that you can only join the BBC if you are Pro EU or Gay but preferably both.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    On the plus side.

I had a bit of a “semi” seeing her in that figure hugging dress but that in itself says a lot about the actual debate.
    I was also nursing a wee semi.

Emily Maitliss....marks out of 10? I'd give her one.

Also, that Rory chap needs a couple of cheese & onion cobs and a bag of scratchings in him.

I see another questioner has now been suspended from his job as well.

The guy who asked about when each of them would call “the general election this country so desperately needs” applied to be a Labour candidate last year and was given a Labour Party email account.

Isn’t it interesting how the BBC manage to get the two “ex” Tory voters to mention that fact before bringing up the fact they voted for the Brexit Party yet the Labour candidate can put the boot in and the Imam can be used as a tool to get at Boris.

The BBC is no longer fit for purpose and should be broken up.

400 staff “working” at Glastonbury FFS.

Look at all those desks and monitors in the newsroom.......how could you possibly need that many staff for news.

Incompetent,bloated,lazy and entitled run by a Leftie Elite.

Let's get down to the real 'nitty gritty'. Does anyone really think that the questioners chosen by the BBC last night were truly representative of the British public. If anyone does, then I'm afraid that they are completely deluded!

I see another questioner has now been suspended from his job as well.

The guy who asked about when each of them would call “the general election this country so desperately needs” applied to be a Labour candidate last year and was given a Labour Party email account.

Isn’t it interesting how the BBC manage to get the two “ex” Tory voters to mention that fact before bringing up the fact they voted for the Brexit Party yet the Labour candidate can put the boot in and the Imam can be used as a tool to get at Boris.

The BBC is no longer fit for purpose and should be broken up.

400 staff “working” at Glastonbury FFS.

Look at all those desks and monitors in the newsroom.......how could you possibly need that many staff for news.

Incompetent,bloated,lazy and entitled run by a Leftie Elite.
    W ankers the lot of them and won’t be happy until every fecker pays for a license whether they are over 75, or have a terminal illness.

They should scrap license fees and the lazy
    c unts should be made to work for their cash like everybody else.

Imam FFS - rather than having a go at Boris he should be brought to account on the increase in child grooming, and supporting ISIS from many of his own lot! Yes and women in Burkas look like post boxes and the French have done one thing right in their lives - ban them!

So now we are down to the final three with Hunt slipping into third place.

If I was on the Boris team I’d be looking to “lend” enough votes to Hunt to squeeze Gove out as this would make the final result a walkover.

Although I think Boris is going to win this Gove is a tough competitor and could be a tough advisory in the coming weeks.

Just as I thought,Boris cast his vote for Hunt!

Classic move Boris :-))

Just as I thought,Boris cast his vote for Hunt!

Classic move Boris :-))
    Very clever! I recall a certain knob who recently called Boris thick!!

Now get the f uck out of the EU Boris!

Johnson has no plan, he won't get No Deal through Parliament. And the EU won't renegotiate the deal that has already been agreed.

So how does this deadlock get broken...?

Another vote is coming! Mark these words....

If Boris can’t get an exit plan through Parliament, there is not enough time to hold another referendum unless the EU grants us another long extension. So, if we are close to Halloween and Boris is hoping for the default ‘crash-out’, I would not be surprised if there was an emergency vote in Parliament to just revoke Article 50. The Conservative, BoJo led government would then be in a very interesting position! I do think that any such vote to revoke Article 50 in Parliament would be very close indeed. I know which way I would want it to go; I know many on here disagree with me but interesting nevertheless. For ‘Leavers’, in that scenario, a second referendum would have represented ‘democracy’ and they would probably end up wishing that they had taken that option.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)