+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Members that have educated you

Why do you think the locals in Egypt are digging up their basements and finding artifacts and sellingl them on!
    People who work with Graham Hancock already know and can prove there are civilsations under the rain forest and under the Giza Platau dating back not thousands but millions of years.
    For me, i think we will ultimately wake up and realise we aint so unique just like the mute humans in the film 'Planet of the apes' The original, those classic lines from Charlton Heston "They blew it up, Dam you all to hell'
    Last edited by TrianonDave; 06-07-2019 at 05:08 PM.

I personally think we're a cross of neanathol man and alien.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I personally think we're a cross of neanathol man and alien.
    Speak for yourselves ya ravin bloody fruit bats.

The thing I've learned on here is, yes, on occasion, people really can be THAT stupid.

If you keep searching long enough, in the strangest of places, you can find 'evidence' to back any theory.

Neanderthal mating with Aliens, take a nap ffs.

Haha fair enough exile. The thing we can't argue with is the fact the history of the human race is way older, way more advanced and we probably have 100s of thousands of years of history unknown and not in our history books.

I've only recently discovered that the moon is actually a space station of some sort.

Ignorance is bliss! Keep reading the books at school nod your head and never ask why. Go to work pay your taxes like a good human being and naturally fade away.
    Im not buying into the 'mating' but in a time line of life, there is a gap of approx 30million years from Lucy the Ape and humanoids. Something is missing and thats a fact! But lets keep to the official story and conform & obey!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Ignorance is bliss! Keep reading the books at school nod your head and never ask why. Go to work pay your taxes like a good human being and naturally fade away.
    Im not buying into the 'mating' but in a time line of life, there is a gap of approx 30million years from Lucy the Ape and humanoids. Something is missing and thats a fact! But lets keep to the official story and conform & obey!
    Never been a conformist. I don’t believe in religions of any genre and don’t believe everything that I read or see online.

So, with that in mind, if I don’t believe the internet or books, then how can I believe in conspiracy theories about aliens and such, that are sourced from social media.

As for books, they’re just the Wiki source of years gone by. Just the opinions of people who blind us with long and sometimes made up words, in an effort to look more knowledgeable than the reader.

So by definition, you lads are conforming to minority propaganda, based on attention seeking and shock jocks.

How do you know that there isn't a hidden agenda behind conspiracy theories?

You seem to have done very well out of life, considering that you didn’t learn anything at school, read books and not pay your taxes.

Fair play to you mate.

I get where your comming from exile. I guess it's just your own perspective on things and importantly doing your own research. For example Bigfoot. I had nothing else to do so I watched a bit of Bigfoot evidence. The more I watched the more I realised it's probably real. I didn't come to that conclusion based on me being nieve and just believing every conspiracy on the internet. It was the 1000s of eye witness reports that I struggle to believe are all misidentifications or made up story's especially if it's coming from police officers and military.
    I looked at the hollow earth theory and didn't buy it. I did research and realised it's more likely hollow.
    We can learn from people like Graham Hancock who collects and presents evidence. archaeology has only been around for 150 years so it's fair to say we don't know much about our past especially if we now know there was a catastrophic flood that happened 12.000 years ago.
    I find all this fascinating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)