+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crunch Time.

Crunch Time.

If you have been following the Hong Kong crisis, you will know the Chinese fascists are closing in. Its the same here. After a democratic vote saying that we come out of Europe, and we dont, democracy is dead.

I follow the news on various channels, not one mentions the Brexit party.

Is democracy also about fighting against a democratic vote? Is it better to stay in a corrupt organisation despite its corruption, or get out? Is it possible to be separate, and together? All healthy marriages are about separateness and togetherness.

There IS something very bad in the EU. Very. Platini is corrupt, there is only one thing more corrupt than a frenchman, and thats an Italian. The only thing keeping the stinking fetid B OLL OCKS of the Eu together is us and the Germans, the north.

Sir Richard Avery Silcock Amory of Bedfordshire.

Who are the Brexit party then Frank,I've never heard of them,are they for or against staying in the EU,is that Sourby woman a member of it,her name was mentioned a lot on the local news a month or so back coz she's a local mp I think,is the raving looney party still going?

You dont take an interest in politics, which is ok. If you want to vote for feedom and democracy put your x by the brexit party.

What do you reckon to Boris having the rozzers called in on him by his neighbour?
    Everyone has had a argument with their other half,I certainly have but nobody ever recorded it,called the police and then the Guardian to report it,glory seeking tossers if you ask me in for a quick buck for the tape

Boris is the gift that keeps on giving. A godsend to all the opposition parties and headline writers.

Vote Boris!

Its a bit of a shock that the prime minister to be is threatened with the street. I am sure that Johnson has a personality disorder coupled with a personality type that leads to this sort of thing. He loves attention. The truth is that most people get to where they are because they are a bit crazy, Hunt is an exception, that man is normal.

Most of the Labour front bench are cuckoo. As are the Lib dems, the scots......Nicola Sturgeon is as mad as they come, but appears normal.
    In madness comes genius, its our cuckoos against their headbangers. As long as we have Johnson pointing in the right direction, or any loopy loo. This applies to international politics as well.

One of the most disturbed, and outwardly appearing normal, was Obama, a disaster in many many ways, a narcissist of the highest mark. And yet he is revered, another symptom of his madness that he has slaves.

Pointing Johnson in the right direction is not to be taken for granted, after all, he is crazy. I would go for Hunt, but the person i really want is Farage.....if only. He talks sense and is honest, he doesnt lie. Or so it appears that way.

Who could ask for more?

Rocky.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)