+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: PW and his ability as a Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    My memory plays tricks, but when Yates lost the ball in the Leeds game, wasn’t he on the left hand side of the pitch?
    Was it the match where Semi scored a cracker from outside the box ?

Leeds equalized courtesy of a mistake by Robertson. ( no mention of that on here)
    Jerry Yates was dispossessed and the ball / following goal could & should have been defended better.

Paul Warnes man-management skills were better at QPR away when we won the game in the dying seconds....swings and roundabouts.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 21-06-2019 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Poor Grammar

My point was where Yates lost the ball, shows the disarray the team was in at the time. Square pegs in round holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    My point was where Yates lost the ball, shows the disarray the team was in at the time. Square pegs in round holes.
    With no Williams available hindsight says when he took Taylor off he ought to have put Vassell on or left Taylor on. Although Taylor was doing bugger all that 2nd half.
    Wonderful thing hindsight.

Good opening post, Hammy will be there in Warneys ear to advice now he’s on level five

Automatics Warney or I’ll be disappointed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456