+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: PW and his ability as a Manager.

Towner would not be proud: Incessant rudeness and personal unpleasantness is a sign of someone who is clearly ill at ease with their own lives. There's a group called 'Talking Therapies' that could help you. I live in England - it's an island - enjoy your walk! 😊

Easy, hear that noise....Whooooosh !

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    "Why are people on this site so intent on looking for negatives? "

No matter what you think about PW his naivety took us down twice and the second time after all the lessons were learned !

He's too much of a mates to some players and has a poor eye for potential players imo. He still fancies Yates for God's sake....Wood as captain this year and a regular player then PW will be closely scrutinised.
    Is that why Yates has been sent to Swindon on loan then?

He's been sent on loan not released from his extended contract. PW will persevere with Yates untill he's in a zimmer frame and still think he's got "potential".

So far Yates has been performed exactly how I've always expected him to perform and I expect that to continue. I am very satisfied that my initial assessment is still correct.

Yes Towner - a bit over your head I suppose - whoooosh ???

Respect the OP and contribute !

He's been sent on loan not released from his extended contract. PW will persevere with Yates untill he's in a zimmer frame and still think he's got "potential".

So far Yates has been performed exactly how I've always expected him to perform and I expect that to continue. I am very satisfied that my initial assessment is still correct.
    So you don't just like criticising Warne at every opportunity, you can read his mind as well now? Impressive ☹.

2 + 2 = 4 ....I am only describing PW actions. He hasn't released Yates therefore he still rates him and has given him the chance to "shine". Which in my opinion won't happen. Unless we're planning to play in league two.

I don't "like" criticising PW but reasonable dissemination of his activities is sadly not overly impressive - and the fact that he is the future of our club he must be open to criticism.

We should all call him Uncle Paul as most treat him like a relative. He was conscripted into a job he didn't want. The whole scenario smacks of amateur hour.

We have been relegated twice now....haven’t we? When might critics be allowed - when we get to league two or when you decide enough is enough?

I could do with some impressive news about the Millers but thus far everything has been quite underwhelming.

2 + 2 = 4 ....I am only describing PW actions. He hasn't released Yates therefore he still rates him and has given him the chance to "shine". Which in my opinion won't happen. Unless we're planning to play in league two.

I don't "like" criticising PW but reasonable dissemination of his activities is sadly not overly impressive - and the fact that he is the future of our club he must be open to criticism.

We should all call him Uncle Paul as most treat him like a relative. He was conscripted into a job he didn't want. The whole scenario smacks of amateur hour.

We have been relegated twice now....haven’t we? When might critics be allowed - when we get to league two or when you decide enough is enough?

I could do with some impressive news about the Millers but thus far everything has been quite underwhelming.
    Your opinion only counts for yourself and others who think as you do but I rate Yates and always have done so my opinion differs from yours which does not make it right it just means we do not agree on this subject. Only time will tell but my view is that Jerry could indeed turn a corner this season and everything could fall in to place for the lad to come back to us as a far better player.

It would be nice to think he would improve and be an asset to the club but in racing terms he’s more Foinavon than Red Rum

"Your opinion only counts for yourself "

A universal truth....football matches are watched by many and each aspect - players - managers - referee's - whatever -rarely have a consensus.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast